• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a Long-Term RP Partner (MxM or FxM)

volchan

Dearheart
Helper
Hello there! The name's Volchan, and I'm currently looking for roleplay partners : ) I consider myself to be a literate writer (decently-long posts with little to no grammar and spelling errors) and am looking for partners who are literate as well. I tend to write a few paragraphs at least, depending on what I'm working with, and I write in 3rd person, past tense. I typically can post at least once a day, but would be most active on weekends since I work full time. I'm looking for someone who can post at least a few times a week, is willing to collaborate with me on plot and world building things, and is interested in playing a more dominant/less submissive type of character.

Below I will list some pairings that I'm currently interested in. If I have a first post to share relating to it I'll put it in a spoiler below the related pairing. The role I'm interested in playing will be in bold.

Necromancer/Resurrected person (I have some ideas for this one)

Alien/Human

Pirate/Sailor or Townsperson

Fox Girl
/ Nightmare Beast (I have a lot prepared for this, so if you're interested I can send you more information)

Bride
/Cursed being or god

The first thing she felt was a warm sensation, as if she was being poured out of a tea kettle. She couldn't see, smell, touch, hear, or taste anything. Slowly, she began to become aware of her own existence. First, she felt something hard and cold against her back, then the subtle noise of something shuffling nearby. Her hearing faded in and out as the numbness she'd had before began to drift away.
".....waking....."She heard a voice say as her fingers and toes twitched and moved. She shifted a little, still unable to see anything. She felt the breath enter her lungs for the first time as she made a sound and her eyes finally opened, revealing two silver orbs. She stared upwards, a small group of figures standing over her.
"Hello there." One of them said, leaning in closer. It was feminine in appearance, and seemed harmless. She blinked up at them, looking a bit baffled.
"We don't have a lot of time." Another deeper voice said from somewhere off to the side.
"Here dear, let's get you up, hmm?" The first figure said, reaching out to help the being sit up from where they were lying.

She glanced around. The space they were in was fairly dark; the odd torch lighting a distant wall and casting dancing shadows in the room. There was a pale sort of glow at the corners of her vision, and looking down she could see that her own body had a faint light emitting from it. She wasn't afraid at the sight, or that she was currently in a state of undress. She didn't know anything, and therefore didn't know to be afraid.
"Here, let's get you dressed." Said the same female figure, helping the girl to stand to her feet. The girl wobbled for a moment, as if she was about to fall over, but managed to find her balance. The woman wrapped her up in a flowing garment, looking her over and humming to herself.
"It'll have to do." She said.
"It's dusk. We need to hurry." The same male from before pressed. The woman nodded, looking to the smaller girl.
"Come along." She said, reaching out and taking the glowing figure's hand.

As the small group walked down the long, dark hall the girl shifted her gaze to each of them, seemingly trying to understand what was going on.
"I'm sorry that we don't have the time to explain things properly to you." The woman said as she led the girl along.
"Just know that you were created for a very important task."

A massive door lay ahead of them, guarded by two powerful-looking male figures. Upon seeing the group, they bowed and pushed the door open; the sound of stone scraping against stone echoing off the walls around them.
"We'll wait here." The male and others in the group said to the woman, who nodded back at them.

Stepping through the doorway, the girl was met with a huge room. Ahead of them was a long, narrow bridge, and below that was a deep chasm that seemingly went on forever. Looking up, the ceiling couldn't even be seen. Wherever they were, it was obviously meant to hold something. Other than the door behind her, she couldn't see any other way out.
"This way." The woman said, tugging at her a little as she started across the bridge. The girl glanced down at the deep dark space below, feeling some indescribable sensation running through her at the thought of falling into it. Shifting her attention to the space ahead of her, she saw a single pillar of land in the middle of the room. There, on a slightly-raised stone platform, was a male figure. He appeared to be chained up, with his arms spread out to the sides and a shackle around his neck that was attached to the ground in front of him, keeping him in a bowed position on his knees. The two moved closer, until they were almost across the bridge, when the woman stopped. She moved the girl in front of her, her hands on her shoulders.
"I have your bride." She stated, eyeing the chained man.
"Try not to leave her in pieces by morning."

She gave the girl a small shove, pushing her towards the man, before turning and leaving at a brisk pace. The girl stared after her, watching as the giant stone doors were pulled closed. It appeared she was now locked inside this place with this mysterious man. She turned back to look at him, her eyes shifting over the bonds holding him in place. Inquisitively, she moved closer and observed him, reaching out and touching one of the solid metal links in the chain holding his head in place. She seemed to be lacking in understanding of the situation, because she didn't appear afraid or bothered by her current predicament. Leaning down a little to meet his gaze, she watched him curiously as some of her wavy, pale-blonde hair slipped over her slender shoulder.

Sacrifice/god or otherworldly being

There was nothing, then the sudden sound of bubbling, gushing fluid filled his ears as he felt his form tumble and hit a hard, cold surface. He sputtered and coughed violently, his vision fading in and out as he gasped for air. Fluid must have entered his lungs at some point, because each cough sent a spike of pain through his chest and neck as his body purged whatever he'd inhaled. His whole body was soaked and trembling from apparent fatigue and cold. He tried to move, tried to open his eyes better so that he could see, but it was as if he was stunned.
"...awake....t.....ere....."
His ears were ringing, but he could make out what sounded like a male voice speaking close by. He tried to make out what was being said, but his head was still swimming.

Suddenly he felt hands grab hold of him and start dragging him across the cold floor. He groaned and tried to reach out to grab hold of whoever was moving him, but his weakened limbs couldn't make purchase. He managed to get his eyes open enough that he could just make out what was around him. There seemed to be two men dragging him by his arms. They were dressed in black robes and paid him no mind as they continued through a large pair of doors and down a long corridor. The wall and floors seemed to be made of some kind of smooth metal, and brightly-glowing strips of light ran along the edges of the floor and wall in intricate patterns. Wherever they were it was dark and brooding....the kind of place one wouldn't want to suddenly wake up in. He could see what appeared to be text framed and hung along the walls, though he couldn't make out what it said. All he could really do was let himself be dragged along by the two strange men.

They entered a large room and the two men lifted the young man up higher and practically tossed him down on top of a raised stone alter in the middle of the room. The impact made a sharp grunt escape the captive's lips as he felt his arms and legs being tied down. He tried to tug his limbs away, but he wasn't nearly strong enough to fight back. Managing to open his eyes wider, his golden orbs suddenly registered that it wasn't just himself and the two men in the room. There was a whole mob of them, all standing around the alter he was tied to. He felt his throat tighten. What was going on? Where was he? What were they planning on doing to him?

A tall figure stepped forward from the group, his face concealed by an ornate, but unsettling, mask. In his hand he held a large, sharpened daggar. The blade looked ancient, but well taken care of. The young man felt his body instinctively jerk against his bonds at the sight of the blade, and his eyes widened further as the figure approached. His heart was drumming in his chest and he felt an almost animalistic fear surge through him. It was then he realized what he was lying on. There were small grooves carved into the stone, as if to collect and channel fluid. His eyes could make out the subtle shade of long-dried blood that stained the stone underneath him.

The man stood over him, raising the blade.
"N-No!" The helpless young man managed to shout just before feeling the cold steel of the blade slice across his chest. He cried out, struggling wildly in a frantic move to free himself. The blade cut into him again and again with expert precision. It was obvious that the wounds weren't meant to kill him, at least not right away. Each time he was sliced he cried out; unable to form words due to the sheer horror he was wrestling with. He could feel his warm blood slipping across and pooling beneath his naked body, gathering and flowing into the small grooves cut into the stone. The sound of the strangers chanting together in some unknown tongue grew louder with each strike from the blade, drowning out his screaming. It seemed to go on like that for an eternity, until the young man could no longer make a sound at the wounds being inflicted on him.

"Oh dark gods of old: we offer this sacrifice to you! In exchange for his vitae, we seek the power of the gods! Bestow upon us the wisdom and magic of the old ways!" The man with the dagger shouted, raising up the bloodied blade with both his hands as if in offering.

The air in the room changed, becoming heavier. Even the lights seemed to dim as something akin to a portal seemed to be opening up above the space where the young man lay dying. He could see a swirling mass above him and tried his best to keep aware. He knew if he let himself fall asleep he wouldn't wake again. Even so, his body was wracked with pain and sticky with his own blood. He knew eventually his will would slip and he'd lose consciousness. He could see the edges of his vision beginning to cloud as his extremities began to go numb.
'Am I.....going to die like this.....?' He thought as his mind began to cloud.

Scientist/Experiment

That's all I have for now : ) If any of these interest you or you think we could build something together please feel free to reach out by Private Conversation. Thank you!

If you still have spots open, I would be interested in the fox girl/nightmare beast pairing! (I would’ve dmed but it doesn’t let me yet.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back