• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a Kingdom Hearts/ Final Fantasy Partner

ValkyrieRose

Endless Witch
Hello one and everyone, Valkyrie here.

It's been sometime since my last thread, mostly because the people I have been with were completly amazing. Sadly, real life has taken them from me, and I am a sad Valkyrie once again

I've had a love for Final Fantasy since i was a child, and I would to do something of our own little adventure. I have an idea similar to Tactics, involving Clan Wars, esper summoning, Schemata sysmtems- the works. Another thing I want to do is a spin off of FFX where Yuna couldn't quite get the job done and Sin is still tormenting everyone. Of course, I am also welcome to ideas/ plots you have as well!

I am also a lover of the Kingdom Hearts series, and Ic ertinaly wouldn't mind trying my hand at this...I admit, I would most likely want to visit more Final Fantasy related worlds than the disney ones ...that's just me though, and I wouldnt mind going with whatever my partner wants, of course.

I am female and would probably want to play as such, but I could double if needed. I can match any length of writing and ay style. I ask that you not up and abadon me should something happen...tell me!

Looking forward to you all

-Rose

I like this, except the only final fantasy games I've played are 7 and 9. is that alright?

Didn't we try to start a RP once, Lucky?

# Ian alright then, I'll hit you up with a pm... or you can msg meone if you want.

@ultimus thats fine. i might have to replay them, but i remember pretty much everything.

I'm the biggest fan of final fantasy I've played all but the newest ones. I'm up for anything

Hello! I would love to do a Kingdom Hearts roleplay with you if you're still looking. I haven't played any FF games except XIII and I haven't finished it yet, so any worlds we probably would do would be Disney.

Did I hear someone say final fantasy and tactics in the same context? Honestly I swear people don't know that series at all... it's a pity really, all three are wonderful games.

haha ya, im a sucker for them. too many days spent leveling... or grinding Ramza to 99 by the first mission.

I even made up a system for job switching, courtsey of Lightning Returns, that actually kind of make sense

... oh well

If either of you want to rp, im down. Just hit me up a message, if you want to be based off a world, ideas, etc, and ill message you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back