• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a good, long term roleplay partner

Grim McGrath

Hit Me!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I hope this is the right place to post this. Hey, I just joined here but I am definitely not new to RP. I have been literate for over a decade now and am hoping to find good, long term roleplay partners. I miss having a good RP I can respond to every day. I have tons of plots and over 100 OCs. I also do fandoms. Mostly video games but I also do shows, movies, anime etc. Right now the fandoms I'm looking for most are Teen Titans (2003), Life is Strange, Saints Row, Netflix's Wednesday, Telltale's Walking Dead, Persona 3 or 4, Kingdom Hearts, maybe fighting games like Tekken or King of Fighters.

I'm looking for someone who will be active and long term. Looking for decent literacy. So be semi lit to lit at least. Definitely be able to play more than one character if the roleplay calls for it. Message me here or Discord.

Last edited:
ohmigosh! I'm totally down for a telltale's walking dead rp! I absolutely love that game! If you're still accepting, please send me a PM!!

I'm interested in RPing with you, just not in the specific fandoms you've given. 😅 If there are other fandoms you want to play in and are interested in RPing with me, throw me a dm and we can hash it out. :) My usual fandoms I play in are in my About section of my profile.

I have a very particular Saints' Row style RP I've been wanting to do for a while now, involving the Saints 'kidnapping' someone from one of the other gangs (you'd get to play as the Boss or one of the other Saints).

Are you still looking for a Teen Titans partner?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back