• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a fellow furry to kill some time with!

IrisMoon

The humble Roleplayer
Hello! I am a teenager and is looking for teens to young adults who are interested in a magical girl anthro roleplay!

Writing style
I am open to script or literary style and can post 2-3 paragraphs. My grammar and punctuation aren't the best but I hope that doesn't scare any of you away.

Pairings:
I am open to MxF, FxF and possibly MxM. I am not as skilled with MxM so if you'd like that just be patient with me on that end!

Basic plot:
This will be about two friends [male, female or both] who are magical girls/ boys who are bored with winning all the time and want a real challenge. Their contractor who is a Ugi ( a Catlike being with three eyes and strange markings all over it) Just wants them to keep doing what they're doing even though there is no real threat or excitement anymore and the villains are equally as bored. This is where I want one of you to come in and help with the rest of the plot! ^^

Rules:
No one older than 20
no one younger than 15
must have some roleplay experience prior
comment with this phrase in bold "I am furry" if you've read everything
Be free to ask questions and/or throw some ideas/concepts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back