• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a detailed RP partner

DanishKreddi

I do that RP thing so I'm kind'uva big deal.

|5+ Years of experience| gmt+1 | Literate |

Hey, I'm looking for a partner that is;

- Imaginative and confident when it comes to their writing

- Have a good grasp on English. Typos are accepted but not much more than that

- Able to make post's -at least- 1 paragraph long

- Dedicated enough to make the RP long termed

- Fine with mature content (Violence, nudity or sexual themes)

- Fine with this being carried out in PM or other messengers

Rather than giving a list of pre-determined plots I'd rather give a list of themes I'd like to play around within the RP. I'm writing down themes rather than plots because I'd like to build the plot alongside you. I suppose it's a buffet rather than a dish already cooked.

Mind you it's not necessary to fit all these themes in the RP- A single or two is more than enough. I also think myself flexible enough to alter my ideas to fit with yours.

These themes can be implemented in Modern, Mediavel, Fantasy or Sci-fi settings.

- Cultural clashes or differences

- Interracial (Meaning interaction between creatures / races of a fantasy origin. Vampires, elves etc.)

- Romance (I usually stick with MxF though I could try myself at FxF. Note that I won't accept romance as the main theme of the RP. I consider it an addition- Not a main plot)

- Different social standings

- War / global conflicts

- Apocalypse scenarios

- Deception

- Imperfect characters

If these themes interest you I'd love to hear your idea. I'm not asking for you to build a plot by yourself- Just asking for what caught your attention.

Feel free to leave message in this thread, though I would prefer you sending a PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey @DanishKreddi,

Unfortunately, I'm still too new to send PMs, but I would love to discuss the possibility of role playing with you. If you're still looking for partners, could you PM me, please?

Thanks in advance!

I have 11 years of experience. I'm pretty dedicated to a plot if I really like my partners. I just came back from a small hiatus so pardon me if I'm a bit rusty. I'm only able to really post on Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday but I can hop on my tablet and keep and OOC conversation going on the days I don't have access to a computer. I can play multiple characters and I prefer MxF romance if there is romance in the rp.

Let me know if you're interested I'm pretty excited to come up with some kind of violent plot. (No Smut though.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back