• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a chill rp partner (multi paragraph, action/thriller)

TheSpeck

Cognitohazard
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello! You can call me Speck, and I'm looking for a chill rp. Since I'm busy a lot, I don't want to stress over producing book worthy content, I just want to have fun and make a nice story with someone. I would consider myself semi-lit, and I love to write multiple paragraphs. I can usually post around once a day (depending on how long the post is, sometimes more.)

I'm looking for someone who also likes to write multiple paragraphs, and is at least semi-lit. I don't expect much when I say semi-lit, all I want is a story I can have fun with and build off of without having to stress out. I'm perfectly fine with waiting if you have a busy schedule, and I'll always be up for continuing after a long period of time as long as we're both having fun.

Right now I'm in the mood for action/adventure/apacolyptic. I really love spy/assassin roleplays and things that include action. I will do pretty much anything as long as it's not slice of life (I just find slice of life boring.) I'll do wholesome romance (MxF), but it needs to be pg-13.

If you're interested, shoot me a pm and we can talk about a plot. I know this is kind of a small interest check, but I will add some plots later if I have any specific ideas. I would prefer not to have posts on this thread, so please keep it clean.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back