• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a 1x1 roleplay partner.

DarkKitsune

One Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everyone! My name is Dark, (I also reply to Kit) and I am looking for a Roleplay Partner. I would prefer to build this roleplay with my partner though I do have A Idea; it’s only if you want to go through with it Don’t be scared to suggest your own ideas or even a entirely new plot! I am all ears! Here are the rules though.

Rules:
Nothing inappropriate.

No pedophilia (enough said.)

If you want to do a romance centered rp then You’ll have to let me know so I can change my character.(after that further discussion will take place)

Please don’t go against the sites guide lines.

I am not against ghosting. Though I’d prefer to be told before hand I am not gonna stop everything just because you had to disappear if something came up.

Let me know of triggers! The last thing I’d want is to trigger someone!

The plot is completely up for discussion and going with the idea I had is not a obligation even if that means switching genre’s! We are roleplaying together so we should both be able to have fun.

If you are not interested in roleplaying anymore just say so.

And I am completely fine with playing as multiple characters. It is fine if you are or not.

And that is it for the rules.

I will put my idea here in case there is someone interested… I will note it is meant to be a found family sort of thing; and there are superpowers involved.

Idea:

So basically there is a a big crime case going on in a modern world with superpowers, (Your character can be a superhero, supervillian, a detective or a police officer just some sort of authority over the case. That role is up to you!) and basically my character Mako Bain and your character end up stuck together trying to solve it. And in the end I had the idea of them ending up like a little found family.

That’s it for the Idea also opened for discussion. Like I said you don’t even have to choose it but if you are interested I can send my characters info to me and you send me yours! If you don’t want to use this idea though let me know what you have in mind! (So I can pick a better OC for it)

Anyway that’s it. Comment if you are interested! Or PM and if you made it this far yet have no interest have a good day/night! (I don’t know what prefix to put this under…)

Edit:holy crap I forgot I posted this.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back