• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for a 1 on 1 RP

Hey! I think we tried to start an RP a long time ago and kinda faltered, but I would be interested in trying again! This time, I'm thinking of vampires and demons. Would you be interested?

I'm willing to RP. One of my partners just abandoned me over conflicts with world building so I'm looking for a new partner anyway

Hm....I think I have an idea for something involving pirates and heavy doses of fantasy elements.

Another year older, another year bolder. Still always looking for roleplays!

Greetings,

Wondered if there was any pairings that you specifically wanted. I’ve gotten back into rping recently. It’s really a nice little escape from the real world. I only play oc’s so if you wanted to shoot a couple ideas my way message me. I have a couple plot ideas myself if your interested.

Sorry loves - I don't seem to get a message when I have a new response in here - if you are ever interested please don't hesitate to send me a PM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back