• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for a 1 on 1 RP

Menagerie

Making it through a crazy world one line at a time
  1. I am a 35 year old female. I am a full time attorney. Roleplaying is my escape from it all.
  2. I have been roleplaying since I was 12 or so.
  3. There are times that my writing suffers, unfortunately it's part of life. However, I do tend to correct myself if it is brought up.
  4. I do not mind doubling, but I do tend to favor my female characters over my male. This does not mean I will not roleplay as a male, it is just a warning.
  5. I do both Hetero and Yuri roleplays.
  6. I am fairly open to most roleplay types.
  7. Roleplaying ideas:

1. A slightly twisted version of Beauty and the Beast. Something with the idea of a vampire as the beast, with a human "beauty". Perhaps someone with a checkered past, on the run from her problems.
    2. If you have ever heard the song "Save Yourself" by My Darkest Days, I'd like something along those lines. The demon prince finding himself on earth trying to prove himself to his father only to run in to an angel on earth who is trying to make earth a better place, perhaps trying to prove that earth isn't as bad as everyone seems to think it is. The two meet, perhaps not on such great terms, but unable to get one another out of their minds. The two trying to get together to start with only to have him tell her that she should go, but unable to just leave her alone.
    3. I love the idea of modifying any of the old anime shows: Gundam Wing, Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball Z, Ronin Warriors.
    4. There's also the idea of Edward Teach's, Black Beards, daughter finding herself left with an old map of her father's and a simple north star pendant. She finds herself called to the sea, even though he had taken measures to make sure she would never find herself on the water again after she turned eleven years old, having spent the majority of her young life on the water with him. But now, after not hearing from her father in 6 or 7 years, she finds herself called back, the curiousity of what she'll find at the destination marked on the map getting to her. - wouldn't mind a bit of fantasy.
    5. I also enjoy the basics, vampires, mafias, pirates, slice of lifes, etc.

There's also a strange dream that I had that I'd be interested in doing. Evidently I was a spy, sent to Russia, to infiltrate the government, obtain a secret list of their spies and numbers, to get close to the leader (who wasn't Putin), got the list, got caught, told that I had to stay there in the palace for the rest of my life, between the ex-wife or sister or whatever she was and my begging I was being granted permission to return to the states for a week to see family, and one of the last things said was that I was just like my great-grandmother, but the "president" couldn't have been more than in his thirties...

If you are interested please contact me! I'd love to find a good roleplay right now. I need something to do to take my mind off everything else. While courts went well this week I still need to get away and relax.

Last edited:
Nice to see older RPers on here like me. :)

I like to mostly go with slice of life, philosophical and romantic stuff.

I'm sure we could work something out.

Hey I'm 22. Did my first rp at the age of 15. But since my rp partner doesn't like to rp anymore I'm looking for a new (somewhat older) rp partner.

I totaly love your idea of the beauty and the beast. I also have manny other plots in mind with fairytales, vampires, werewolves etc.

I'm a girl but mostly rp as a boy. Contact me if you're intereserd :)

Hi! I was hoping we could do a Yuri version of your Beauty and the Beast plot. If you'd like to do this, please PM me.

I'm 19 and looking for dedicated 18+ roleplayers. Any interest in some sort of mafia/resistance fighters roleplay involving a romantic arc?

Hey there; I was incredibly interested with the modifying old animes. Magical Girls have to a point become an obsession of mine and this is the first time I see someone else suggest it. If you are interested I would love to roleplay with you. :)

Hello, I'm interested in either something with vampires or werewolf, or your Dragonball idea, please PM me so we can talk baut the details, if you're still up for it of course! ^^

Would you be interested in a nice simple, casual slice of life RP?

I totally understand wanting RP as a distraction from a busy life, so if you're interested shoot a PM my way :D

KendraJessi said:
  1. I am a 28 year old female. I am a full time attorney. Roleplaying is my escape from it all.
  2. I have been roleplaying since I was 12 or so.
  3. There are times that my writing suffers, unfortunately it's part of life. However, I do tend to correct myself if it is brought up.
  4. I do not mind doubling, but I do tend to favor my female characters over my male. This does not mean I will not roleplay as a male, it is just a warning.
  5. I do both Hetero and Yuri roleplays.
  6. I am fairly open to most roleplay types.
  7. Roleplaying ideas:

8. A slightly twisted version of Beauty and the Beast. Something with the idea of a vampire as the beast, with a human "beauty". Perhaps someone with a checkered past, on the run from her problems.
  9. If you have ever heard the song "Save Yourself" by My Darkest Days, I'd like something along those lines. The demon prince finding himself on earth trying to prove himself to his father only to run in to an angel on earth who is trying to make earth a better place, perhaps trying to prove that earth isn't as bad as everyone seems to think it is. The two meet, perhaps not on such great terms, but unable to get one another out of their minds. The two trying to get together to start with only to have him tell her that she should go, but unable to just leave her alone.
  10. I love the idea of modifying any of the old anime shows: Gundam Wing, Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball Z, Ronin Warriors.
  11. There's also the idea of Edward Teach's, Black Beards, daughter finding herself left with an old map of her father's and a simple north star pendant. She finds herself called to the sea, even though he had taken measures to make sure she would never find herself on the water again after she turned eleven years old, having spent the majority of her young life on the water with him. But now, after not hearing from her father in 6 or 7 years, she finds herself called back, the curiousity of what she'll find at the destination marked on the map getting to her. - wouldn't mind a bit of fantasy.
  12. I also enjoy the basics, vampires, mafias, pirates, slice of lifes, etc.

If you are interested please contact me! I'd love to find a good roleplay right now. I need something to do to take my mind off everything else. While courts went well this week I still need to get away and relax.

KendraJessi said:
Anyone out there?
The void has answered your calls xD lol jk anyways, definitely interested in a one on one with you, I seem to have all the free time in the world compared to your full time job, I would be willing to try one of the basic rps with you just to get a sense of your skills, though being an attorney I'm sure you are quite good especially considering how long you've rp'd, if I can't keep up I'd definitely be willing to learn a few things, and that goes the other way around as well, when you get some time pm me and we'll talk some more

Anyone out there? I am so terribly bored and stressed out! I could really use a good roleplay!

KendraJessi said:
Anyone out there? I am so terribly bored and stressed out! I could really use a good roleplay!
Hi,would you be up to do a Vampire x Human rp?I may have some plots for it.^^

Hey I would be interested in RPing with you. If you're still looking for partners and you're interested, throw me a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back