• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for a 1 on 1 RP

If you're still looking and still interested in them, I'm interested in 1, 2, and 4. I do both MxF and FxF and that song is fantastic.

.:~@~:.

Hi! I'm more or less looking for a generic pirate RP with a slight touch of fantasy, like you described. Would you be interested in that?

Good evening. I would love to create a plot and write with you. This is a new account so I can't PM anyone yet. I do most genres and am pretty flexible. I to have a job that takes up most of my time so no pressure on you to reply every day or anything. Just looking for a partner to create with. :)

Hello there, if you are still looking for partners I'd love to do a kind of beauty and beast/gang type of storyline I have or a few others if that one doesn't suit you.

I noticed you mentioned you liked twists on older anime. Have you per chance seen Berserk or Blue Gender?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back