• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for 1x1 warrior cats RP partners

KingOfGrief

The title says it all! I'm obsessed with RPing warrior cats at the moment and I need more 1x1 partners. Original characters please, not canon characters, I find canon characters limiting. I'm full lit, I'll have multiple paragraphs with every post. I'll respond every day (or will let you know if I'm going to be busy). Please message me if you're interested. My one rule is no moving off-site to a place like discord as I'm terrible at checking discord :/
I like action-based plots e.g. combat between clans. Romance is not required but I'm happy to include if it you like it. I'm comfortable roleplaying good and/or evil characters, and characters of any age or gender. LGTBQIA+ characters/romance is fine with me. I really like long-term RPs with complex plots.

So I didn't know whether to start a conversation, or message here or something..

But I'd like to roleplay! I'm pretty obsessed with RPing Warrior Cats as well, and will respond daily as well, possibly quicker than expected. but anyways, hopefully we can work something out if you're interested in roleplaying with me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back