• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for 1x1 rp partner/s

Nekozoni

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
What I am looking for in a partner.
1. Please be active.
2. Be courteous.
3. Please use () around non-rp based comments.
4. I ONLY roleplay over Private Messages.
5. Absolutely NO controlling my character/s without my permission first.
6. I ask that third person be used during roleplay; I use third person and I find it does not flow well.
7. I am looking for literate partners; someone who can give me at least 1-2
paragraphs per post. Though I will accept less on occasion as long as its not every reply.
8. Please use correct spelling, and coherent sentences so I can follow the story.
9. Please don't make me do all the leg-work. Plot with me!

Now to get to the good stuff. I would like to come up with a plot and world idea with whoever I rp with ahead of time. I would like both of us to enjoy creating it.

I am most interested in Murder Mystery, Fantasy, Paranormal, Supernatural (not the show) based rps but am willing to discuss other options.

Here is a sample text of something I would like to work on:

The town of Dark Willow, was separated from the rest of the world. It was a sanctuary for all things strange and unusual. Humans, called the occupants of Dark willow, supernatural.

The town was nestled at the base of two forgotten mountains, and surrounded by a Dark forest of ancient foliage that protected them from the cruelty of modern day society.

Every once in a while a human or two would stumble across their town and being mesmerized by the tranquil beauty of their community would become residents themselves. Though it was rare it was not un-heard of.

While the humans who moved to Dark willow, were accepting of their supernatural neighbors. Most humans outside of the town either knew nothing of its existence or hated that it hadn't been wiped from this earth.

Our story finds us outside the doors of a tall imposing building that had seen better days. It was the first day of school and Rain was staring up at the dark spiral towers pondering how this year would go.

Her last year of school before she had to decide weather to leave her safe comfortable community and family to explore the outside world, or to stay and follow in her family's footsteps to become part of the towns council. The council was an archaic tradition that governed the humans that chose or found their way into the town.

Softly pointed ears twitched as a car passed. The passing radio could be heard faintly :

"Breaking news, the murder of Mrs. Crow is still an on going tragedy in our community. Sources say the enforcement team has no new leads in the disappearance of three young vampires, but believe they are directly tied to Mrs. Crows murder, Chief Thomas was heard saying that his team is working tirelessly yo find the culprits and doesn't want the citizens of our great town to stress....."

As the car drove out of range, Rain shuddered. To think, just three months ago her town was rocked by the first murder in its recorded history.

She gripped the strap of her messenger bag. Her lavender colored eyes scanned her surroundings for a moment. The feeling she was being watched, clinging to her chest like an anvil. Quickly she strode towards the doors of Willow high and entered the building. The smell of moth balls, books and disinfectant stung her nose. It reminded her of her first year here. Being scared someone would find out she was only a halfling. Nervous that her powers wouldn't manifest in time for the classification tests.

She still didn't have full control of her powers, and the constant itch in the back of her throat always bothered her during the day, bit that's what happened when a vampire lord fell in love and married a human witch. Rain had the unique ability to take day classes with the rest of the students. Atleast that meant she would be teased for having small fangs by the other vamps during the night classes, but it meant she had to suffer the temptation of blood through out the day. Since her powers were tied to her emotions, it usually ended in disaster for her so she mostly stayed to herself when not in classes.

Having already memorized her schedule, Rain made her way to her first class, avoiding as many of the other students as she could.

Attachments

• AF76E329-3884-478C-9636-8CADAD1FB60E.jpg
    AF76E329-3884-478C-9636-8CADAD1FB60E.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back