• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings looking for 1x1 roleplays!

pearjuice

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
howdy! im in need of some roleplays! some quick things about me:
- 21+ irl
- queer irl!
- informal ooc, formal ic
- i write from the 3rd person perspective. if you have a preference for it being past or present let me know! im very adaptable with that c:
- i play any gender and pairings!

some things that im looking for in a rp partner:
- 18+ please!
- someone whose okay with using threads or pming for the roleplay. im not interested in taking things off site
- someone who can give around 4-6 paragraphs minimum per posting. i have no interest in doing one liners! im trying to improve my writing, and im finding that i have more fun when there is more writing to work with. i normally write a little more than that, even. i tend to do upwards of 10, though i know that not a lot of people write that way lolz
- someone who can reply once or a few times a week. if we have a good roleplay going, the consistency of replies doesnt bother me so long as i know we are both still interested! i have a lot of down time and can probably reply multiple times a day, but i dont expect that at all of my partners. im also ghost friendly!
- someone who is okay with doubling and/or playing other characters. if we are doing fandoms i think doubling is fair, but if we are making original characters and doing our own plotting and world building, i find it fun to explore other characters as well as our mains
- if you want to plot something together, please pm me instead of posting below!

with all of that out of the way, here are some fandoms id be willing to roleplay. while i am in a lot of fandoms, there's not a lot outside of this that i want to do. if you want more specifics to these please dm me! bolded is what i have the most muse for in general

- miraculous ladybug
- brooklyn 99
- fairy tail (anime, as ive only read some of the manga)
- marvel (movies and tv shows; this also includes anything and everything spiderman!)
- the last of us (both games and the tv show)

word bank! bolded are ones that i have higher muse for
post apocalyptic // heartbreak // bitter // unresolved feelings // rivalry // tension // surviving // soulmates // slow burn // dark // revenge // exes // immortality // aus // monstrous or evil characters // childhood friends // asshole characters // sunshine and rain couples // romance // whirlwind romance // tragic love // hidden romance // opposites attract // angst // found family // forced proximity // corruption arcs // enemy to friends to lovers // enemies to lovers // friends to lovers // or lovers to enemies // hurt and comfort // pining or yearning // will they wont they // drunk confessions // oblivious idiots in love // or just one of them is an idiot // fake dating // magic users

some pairing ideas! i dont have as much, but ill bold the roles id like to play. if there isnt a side bolded, it probably means i dont care which role i am. and just because a role is in bold doesnt mean that you cant play it though!
two criminals
wizard x nonwizard
knight or guard x royalty
artist or writer x their muse
cop x criminal
cop x cop
demon x mortal
open x closeted
unhinged x regular person
unhinged x even more unhinged
"obsessed with hating you" x "obsessed with your hate"
ex x ex
bad person x the reason they want to change
regular person x time traveler
two survivors
two rivals
golden retriever x black cat vibes
relentless flirt x "i pretend to hate you but i love it"

prompts! i dont have ideas for all of them, but i made the ones i have an interest in doing something with in bold
"dont leave."
"i know you still love me."
"i think if you let people this side of you more often, you wouldnt have any need for me."
"do you have a better idea?"
"you know you can tell me anything, right?"
"shut up and let me take care of you."
"you dont always have to suffer in silence, you know."
"i woke up and you were gone."
"hey, hey. ive got you. i have got you."
"are you even listening?"
"you cant really blame me, can you?" "yes! yes, i can!"
"you know i love you." "liar."
"i dont have time to sit here and argue with you."
"how many drinks do you think it will take to make me disappear?"
"you dont have to keep me entertained, you know" "maybe i want you to entertain me"
"if you werent so set on pissing me off, i may even find you a little bit charming, but-" "oh? so what do i have to do for you to find me completely charming?"
"youre a monster."
"your eyes are already saying yes, now i just need your mouth to tell me the same."
"hmm, is that a threat or a promise?"
"dont look at me, i thought we were going for tacos."
"why do you think youre here?"
"you will love it." "i will hate it." "no, you wont."
"are my eyes deceiving me or is that a smile?" "oh, shut up."
"i really dislike you." "but you dont hate me anymore."
"looking lovely today." "dont i always?"
"i want to ruin you."
"if you tell anyone about this, i will kill you."
"it was just a kiss." "does it have to be just that?"
"i didnt ask for your help." "you dont have to."
"say it like you mean it."