• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for 1x1 partners [multifandom]

Rueinn

Rueinn
Hi all!

I'm looking for some 1x1 partners for some fandoms. If there's any not in here you're interested in let me know!

I'll double as anyone!

The ones with a star (*) means I'm most interested in.

-

Fandom

°Star Trek (2009-forward preferably, but I've seen the original episodes)**

°Marvel (comics, video games, movies, TV shows) (x-men, legion, agents of s.h i.e.l.d  etc) (Gaurdians of the Galaxy and X-men most wanted)**

°DC (comics, video games, movies, TV shows) (Gotham, dceu, flash etc)

°Percy Jackson and the Olympians (pjo)/ Heroes of Olympus (HoO) (I haven't read Kane chronicles, sorry)**

°The Hunger Games (movies, books)

°The Maze Runner (movies, books)

°Divergent Series (movies, books)**

°Shadowhunters Universe (Bane Chronicles, ShadowHunters show, Lady Midnight, The Mortal Instruments etc)

°Star Wars (Movies and Animated TVshow)

°Sense8 

°BBCs Sherlock [exclusively]

°Creepypasta (Any character)

°Stranger Things**

°Doctor Who (all it's spin-offs, Comics, Show)

°American Horror Story (any season)**

°Big Hero Six (only the animated Disney movie)

°Rise Of The Gaurdians

°Lord of the rings (books and movies)

°Game Of Thrones (movies and books)

-

Non-fandom

°Medieval/magical+mythical scenario**

Like I said before, any other you're interested in and don't see here let me know! I'll double as anyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there! I would be interested in doing the following:

1) Percy Jackson [if you can play Percy I can play just about anyone else]

2) Game of thrones [I can play Jaime, Tyrion, Robb and Jon. I'd like you to play Bran]

3) Shadowhunter Universe [I've only read the Mortal Instruments series. I can play Magnus, Alec and Jace. I'd like you to play Jace or Simon :3]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back