• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Lookin' for hot Marvel trash

team cap or iron?

• Team Tony

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Team Steve

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

KetchupEnthusiast

Lizard Queen
hi. I'm Ke. I like Marvel---all the Marvel! Comics, animated series, movies! I'm not perfectly up-to-date, but I'm an expert at winging.

Here's what I want:
-18+

-romance it's important to me, I love writing meet-cutes and tortured souls finding peace. I'm in love, so I am very passionate about love. Someday, this is what I want to write.

-doubling oh crap i love doubling. i love plots that pull conflicting parties together, somehow. I would like to play against Phil Coulson or Tony Stark in a canon x OC pairing. What you want for your side is up to you. Whatever gender you want! I will not not double.

-fun what is the point of doing this TIME CONSUMING hobby unless you enjoy it? tell me what you want? galas or plot or marriage&babies or drama&babies.

-on length: My sweet spot is two-three paragraphs. More will take longer. It is what it is.

I squeal outside of character or I don't. I give what I get. I want to meet you! I am a hype-woman! Just come correct. I am nice! Please talk to me!

I think a good use of the Mouse money would be buying the X-Men. I'd literally crap myself for Hugh Jackman's Wolverine in the MCU. WHEW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back