• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Look for a partner

*waves* Hello anyone reading this I'm glad you dropped by to check out my little old thread. Ok so i'm a little rusty at this, I haven't been on this site in over a year so please forgive me.

The writing bug has bitten me once again so I'm hoping I can find someone to help satisfy the itch (my god i am such a dork sorry >.<)

Ok first things first I just want to let you guys know that I have a full time job and its shift work so my week isn't consistent when it comes to having a lot of time to post unless its my day off or I'm nights. So I can garuntee 1 to 2 posts a day, if I have to disappear due to life stuff I will let you know and please do the same as well.

Second sometimes if a story lags I tend to lose interest so if my posts are short or I disappear without warning and go a while without posting please please poke me. Don't be afraid to be annoying if you have too.

Third I am more mature with my writing style so I need a partner that can handle darker themes and the like. Also on the flip side I looove romance like I'm a sucker for it so if thats your thing too then we will get along great.

Fourth I tend to only like mxm or mxf pairings. I am also comfortable with playing both male and female characters and I can do multiple characters in a single rp (seriously my last partner and I always had like 8 pairings going..... don't ask)

Fifth and final I prefer to dtay on the site and converse through pms.

Modern Day Fantasy

Humans and Non-humans co-exist peacefully together in select cities across the globe, like New Orleans.

MC and YC have been together since gradeschool, surviving high school and college in two different states. Finally moving in together they pursue their chosen career's: MC apprenticing in a research lab and YC (w.e you chose). However everything comes to a grinding halt when their is an accident at MC's lab, an explosion caused enough damage that MC dies on the way to the hospital.

Fast foward a year later (this is where we're starting), its the anniversary of MC's passing. After spending the day with friends YC is finally left alone when there is a knock on the door. Standing on the porch drenched from the rain is..... MC
*queque cliche dramatic music*

I hope I left this open ended enough that you can add things to it, I'm pretty flexible when it comes to that, though MC is female that I'm not budging on.

Oh also because its been a while I'm only looking for one partner atm but that will probably change.

Send me a pm if you are interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back