• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings LongTerm RP Search!

CrestVoid

• About/Rules

Hello, my name is AJ! I’m 20 years old and have been roleplaying for about 6+ years! Here are some things you should know about me, alongside my rules;

About Me
    • I heavily prefer MxM, NBxNB, or NBxM.
    • My Time zone is EST
    • I don’t mind ghosting! While I would like a heads up if you decide to stop replying for any reason, I have no problem with you doing so!
    • I prefer drawn-face claims over anything else, but if you feel better using realistic ones, that's fine; just know I’m sticking to drawings!
    • I'm huge on reference sheets/bios for your character. It doesn’t have to be anything long or super detailed, but I would like to have a little something to work with.
    • With that said, it can take me a bit to reply back with a reference sheet, depending on how many characters will be used!
    • I won’t be able to give out daily responses, but I will try a minimum to reply once a week. So don't feel pressured to respond right away, even if you can't reply that week, just let me know. I completely understand!

RP Rules/Expectations
    • I don’t roleplay any fandoms. I don’t mind rping with an oc that's based on a piece of media, but I will not roleplay any character that is not my own.
    • Third person only.
    • Unless explicitly stated beforehand, the rp with follow a romantic plot line where our characters at some point fall in love and so on. If you want a strictly platonic rp, let me know, I don’t mind. (Most of the plots are romanticly driven, so if you like a plot but want to change the relationship that's totally fine!)
    • I love OOC, so please don’t hesitate to chat me up; it makes the rp a lot more enjoyable that way. But if you don’t, that's fine as well.
    • I tend to try and match my partner's reply, but I would prefer at least 200 words minimum! I tend to write 400-1000+; it just depends on who I’m writing with and what I’m receiving. (Don't feel pressured to dish out more if you can't! I know that can cause burn out easily, so as long as it's not constantly short replies it's okay!)

Attachments

• 1696561118857.png
    1696561118857.png
    656.8 KB · Views: 24

Users who are viewing this thread

Back