• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ୨⎯ longterm roleplay partner search ⎯୧

wrenaa

𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘦𝘶𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘦
blue forest oil painting.jpg
ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ
about me
Hihi, my name is Wren! I'm a seventeen year old student and literary nerd from England. I'm an advanced literate writer, who's been writing since a young age, and has a passion for world building, as well as forming rich, fleshed out characters. I'm very artsy and creative, also adoring music and the world of theatre. I'm an avid reader, who's always bursting to discuss the book I'm reading ( currently a little life, make with that what you will ) and I'm very passionate about the things I love, writing being top of that list. I'm currently on the prowl for one or two long term partners, willing to create long, realistic and emotionally investing stories with me.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ
my preferences
Being seventeen, I understand my age may be too low for other's comfort, but I too have my restrictions, and would only like requests from people sixteen and upwards. It's nothing against you, I just have a love for dark and depressing themes that I would rather not explore with younger people.
I would like my partner to be advanced literate and above, due to that being my level of writing, and I would rather the stories we tell be balanced on both sides. Upwards of 500 words, or 4 long paragraphs would be ideal, but I know how life gets in the way, so will always settle for less if the quality is high.
I want someone with the same level of emotional investment in the story as me! There's no fun in telling a story where both parties aren't equally as interested.
Please discuss your triggers and what makes you uncomfortable with me before the story, as I never want anyone to feel uncomfortable or upset with what is being written. Your comfort will always be my priority, and I promise that I don't bite, so feel free to talk to me about it, whenever you may need!
I'll write any relationship, queer, straight or otherwise, and whilst I do prefer playing female characters, I have a plethora of male characters that I do love to use!
Don't rush the development, please! Whilst I love a romance as the next lovesick loser, I love developed relationships, and want the relationships we build between our characters to feel organic, if romance is a part of the plot that we both agree is fitting.
Please don't be afraid to chat with me ooc, as I am literally the most talkative person on the planet, and is always down for a conversation!

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ
my plots / cravings
Whilst I have no specific plot ideas in mind ( I love to develop my plots alongside my partners ) I have an enormous hankering for a forbidden romance, fictional kingdom, warring monarchies and illicit affairs sort of thing, which I have a thousand different ideas about!
I am up for pretty much any oc x oc ship dynamic, and any craving that you may have!
I am open for any genre, and any setting, and I do love a good bit of low fantasy!
My favourite pairings are: cursed x healer, royal x royal, royal x subject, enemies to lovers, detective x serial killer and soulmates
I love darkness, and am up for any levels of darkness imaginable, so long as it falls within site guidelines, and really have no limits whatsoever!
My main request is I want to feel everything under the sun when writing with my partners! I'm a sucker for an intense story, and have been regularly known to leave a particular poignant rp scene in floods of tears.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ
anything else
Please send me a message rather than commenting on this thread if you're interested- and I hope to hear from any prospective partners soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back