• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Longterm Fandom RP? (Doubling/Multiple characters/OC-Friendly)

Hello! I would be interested in the following RP's:

Dragon Age (I've played all of them so I'm not picky on which one.)

Mass Effect (Again I've played all of them so I'm not picky. However I'm not sure how comfortable I am with playing Legion. I'm willing to try though!)

Fire Emblem (It's been awhile since I've played so I might be a tad rusty. Not sure if you've played Fates but I'd be happy to play that too!)

Otherwise here are some stuff I'm interested in as well.

Pokemon

Harvest Moon

Kingdom Hearts

Pikmin (I have a plot)

I look forward to hearing from you!

First Question : Would you be okay with other Fire Emblem pairings? 

Second Question : Are you open to Kingdom Hearts?

Third Question : Would you be up for Fushigi Yuugi or Black Butler? 

Hello! I would be interested in the following RP's:

Dragon Age (I've played all of them so I'm not picky on which one.)

Mass Effect (Again I've played all of them so I'm not picky. However I'm not sure how comfortable I am with playing Legion. I'm willing to try though!)

Fire Emblem (It's been awhile since I've played so I might be a tad rusty. Not sure if you've played Fates but I'd be happy to play that too!)

Otherwise here are some stuff I'm interested in as well.

Pokemon

Harvest Moon

Kingdom Hearts

Pikmin (I have a plot)

Hello ^^ to answer the questions, firstly, I have yet to play Fates, sorry.

I also have no special plots for Mass Effect or Dragon age (aside from what I've specifically mentioned ^^)

I am not too familiar with Pokemon, only having fully played the Yellow edition and still struggling through Emerald. I am also rusty with Kingdom Hearts, it's been ages and I've not played past KH2

Pikmin and Harvest moon don't ring any bells whatsoever, though, sorry!

First Question : Would you be okay with other Fire Emblem pairings? 

Second Question : Are you open to Kingdom Hearts?

Third Question : Would you be up for Fushigi Yuugi or Black Butler? 

1. Depending on the pairing, sure

2. I am, but as I mentioned to Stepherz, I've only played KH1, KH2 and 358/2 days... 

3. The first one says nothing to me, sorry, and I was never a fan of Black Butler. It was... wasn't that good, really...

@Void Puppy

No worries, I've only played the first Kingdom Hearts. Fates it good so I recommend playing when you get the chance! 

Pikmin and Harvest Moon are video games so again, no worries! Now that we've narrowed our topics down, what do you feel like roleplaying?  

Hello ^^ to answer the questions, firstly, I have yet to play Fates, sorry.

I also have no special plots for Mass Effect or Dragon age (aside from what I've specifically mentioned ^^)

I am not too familiar with Pokemon, only having fully played the Yellow edition and still struggling through Emerald. I am also rusty with Kingdom Hearts, it's been ages and I've not played past KH2

Pikmin and Harvest moon don't ring any bells whatsoever, though, sorry!

1. Depending on the pairing, sure

2. I am, but as I mentioned to Stepherz, I've only played KH1, KH2 and 358/2 days... 

3. The first one says nothing to me, sorry, and I was never a fan of Black Butler. It was... wasn't that good, really...

Fire Emblem : Virion x Sully,Libra x Panne,Ricken x Nowi,Henry x Tharja,Lon'Qu x Cherche,Gaius x Cordelia,Frederick x Olivia,Robin  (M) x Miriel,Chrom x Sumia 

If any of those are okay let me know 

Fire Emblem : Virion x Sully,Libra x Panne,Ricken x Nowi,Henry x Tharja,Lon'Qu x Cherche,Gaius x Cordelia,Frederick x Olivia,Robin  (M) x Miriel,Chrom x Sumia 

If any of those are okay let me know 

none of those strike my fancy, sorry

@Void Puppy

No worries, I've only played the first Kingdom Hearts. Fates it good so I recommend playing when you get the chance! 

Pikmin and Harvest Moon are video games so again, no worries! Now that we've narrowed our topics down, what do you feel like roleplaying?  

well, I wouldn't want another ME RP, having two going so far and I'm not keep to starting a Dragon Age one without any plotline in mind (these usually lead to ruin, in my experience), so I'm not to sure xD anything in particular that you prefer, maybe?

I would love to do a dragon age roleplay with you :)

I currently am obsessed with the iron bull, but I haven't had a chance of finishing DA:I :'( 

would it be okay if I played iron bull? 

Thanks!

I would love to do a dragon age roleplay with you :)

I currently am obsessed with the iron bull, but I haven't had a chance of finishing DA:I :'( 

would it be okay if I played iron bull? 

Thanks!

sorry for taking a while, health problems kept me away ^^

as I mentioned before in the thread, I've finished the game and hate spoiling. Inquisition has also many aspects that affect the game and if you didn't chose the things I chose, it might just be spoilers too and I couldn't bring myself to do so... it is my person bias with spoilers. 

only way I'd agree if you were never actually considering to finish the game at all.

Hello! 

Would you be interested in doubling for Skyrim? 

doubling works for any fandom, plot, etc. I'm well into Skyrim's lore and recently got ESO as well ^^

I would be interested in doing a Dragon Age roleplay with you, although I don't have any original/specific plots in mind. I like to double (or more) with OCs and canon characters and go into more depth about the world and the characters. I've played all 3 games, and am not picky about which one we do.

I could probably come up with a better plot than just following the game's story, but I figured I'd show my interest because I keep glancing at this thread :P

Thanks!

I would be interested in doing a Dragon Age roleplay with you, although I don't have any original/specific plots in mind. I like to double (or more) with OCs and canon characters and go into more depth about the world and the characters. I've played all 3 games, and am not picky about which one we do.

I could probably come up with a better plot than just following the game's story, but I figured I'd show my interest because I keep glancing at this thread :P

Thanks!

I honestly have a few ideas that could be interesting, such as aftermaths of Inquisition, the conflicts on outskirts of Tevinter, if you would be interested in any of those ^^

Would you be interested in doubling for a Diabolik Lovers roleplay? I can play either Azusa or Kanato for your Oc. I'd prefer Ayato or Laito for my side. Let me know if you're interested. 

I'd be interested in doing a Dragon Age Rp with you. I have a few ideas that I would love to talk about if you'd be interested. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back