• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Longterm Fandom RP? (Doubling/Multiple characters/OC-Friendly)

Flooffy

Grungy Forest Saboteur
Heyo! I am Flooffs and I'm currently craving random Fandom Roleplays :3 I have at least a small plotline. Sometimes I have full blown storyline.

[The reason why I only list Fandoms right now, is because of the people here and tons of bad experiences, really. I've tried to have a good original RP and literally only one stuck. Others either disappeared or they forced the whole plotting on me. With fandoms, if the latter is the case, I have an easier way to find a plot point. So even if you're out of ideas, I'll still be able to carry it through for a while. I love original plots, but I will not suggest mine any longer and won't start them with you, if you only have a basic idea, because without actual plot, it will die. I've had that happen as well, they suggested it and after 20 posts they got bored of it. That was the second RP they suggested and dropped (Edit: make that three. Why do I still believe people is beyond me...). So, go figure and don't be surprised if I come off a bit skeptical, it is... a bit hurtful when people leave without saying anything but post all around everywhere else.]

The fandoms are:

* - craving as hell

# - have a plot that I haven't posted on the thread

Bold - I want the role

NONE OF THE PAIRINGS HAVE TO BE ROMANTIC. Platonic is fine too ^^

League of Legends

• Anything you want x Malzahar
  • Shyvana x Jarvan IV (The first meeting, slaying of Shyvana's father's murderer, Shy's integrating in Demacia) *
  • Apprentice of the Shadow x Zed * (one of the younger apprentices shows promise but struggles with the shadows. A bit curious, he decides to train her personally, but the apprentice refuses him. Now it's a challenge to break her into perfect obedience, but she's not going down easily)

[About the OC: Tess was born as Averia and was abandoned as an infant in a monastery. Raised by monks and blaming herself for being imperfect and her parents abandoning her, she became distant and a bit of a loner. Soon she escaped from the monastery, fighting her way through wildness, accidentally stumbling upon Shadow Apprentices and Zed while looking for clues for Jhin. She turns hostile and stands her ground, her bravery sparking Zed's interest. She's a hardworker, mainly due to her inner shame for her flaws. Once in the order, she chooses to ''kill" Averia and calls herself Tess. Learns to open up eventually, struggles with it though]

• Noxian Noble Summoner x Talon (young Talon had to steal to get through his day. As a child, he met a girl who gave him food and her scarf to keep him warm. She hummed a tune to him watching him eat and was soon gone from his side and he never saw her again. In the rift, he heard the same tune hummed by his summoner, which brought back memories and he seeks this woman out, recognizing the little girl)

[Nayreen is... problematic. Comes from a rich family, but feels overshadowed by her twin sister, she becomes twisted and sinister, enjoying causing malice and embarrassing people. Sadistic tendencies. Hates being touched though and does have her weak moments, but never in public. Prefers to spend time alone, but enjoys sitting in the sunlight]

• Summoner OC x Jhin 

[Felicity is a rather young looking woman, but knows her way around everything. She knows when to swing her hips to get her way, when to bat her eyelashes to escape something uncomfortable. Has no violent intentions or particular ill will, just her own agenda and well-being. Admires Jhin to a certain point, but finds amusing to poke at his flaws. Seems to understand his twisted ways, despite not following them herself]

• Freljord Sumoner OC x Aatrox (Aatrox is not just about killing. He saves with the same hand he slaughters. While traveling he stumbles upon a girl, freezing in the snow. For whatever reason he gave the girl his blood and brought her to the league. But the girl's magic bound them together and Aatrox couldn't help coming back to see his creation, the girl who's heart was being kept alive by his blood.)

[Though sweet and bubbly, Vaneeris is very knowledgeable, spending 99% of her time doing research or reading. Is an extreme masochistic but masks it as clumsiness, despite being very elegant.]

• Ninja OC x Shen 

[Sayo is a quiet and obedient one. She follows orders without question, works hard and never complains. Feels a bit lonely though, feeling the necessity to be formal with her allies and finds joy in drinking tea, often offering others to join her. Can be reckless during missions, not afraid to give her life for it means to see it through, often earning scoldings to learn some self perseverance]

• Acolyte OC x Viktor *
  • Summoner OC x Thresh

Mass Effect

• F!Shep x Garrus Vakarian 
  • F!Shep x Legion (what if Legion was actually a LI in Mass Effect 2? How would he evolve in ME3? also have a post-game idea, but due to spoilers, pm about that) 

Hatoful Kareshi

• OC x Fujishiro Nageki *
  • OC x Sakazaki Yuuya

Diabolik Lovers

• OC x Mukami Azusa
  • OC x Sakamaki Kanato
  • Mukami Azusa x Sakamaki Kanato

TES: Skyrim/ESO

• The Listener x Cicero
  • Razum-Dar x Khajiit OC (vestige)

Dandelion ~Wishes Brought to You~

• Heejung x Jieun 

Uta no Prince-sama

• OC x Mikaze Ai
  • OC x Kurosaki Ranmaru

Bleach

• OC Arrancar x Cifer Ulquiorra

Kamigami no Asobi

• Amaterasu (The japanese sun Goddess) x Tsukiyomi

Pokemon: Sun/Moon

• Moon x Gladion (Postgame; Both around 19-20)***

Guild Wars 2

Dragon Age

Heroes of Might and Magic

Warcraft 

There are many more that I haven't listed. Just ask about them ^^

~    ~    ~

THINGS ABOUT ME

• I usually post at least 1-2 paragraphs. I can go up and down depending on the situation, but one-liners would be the rarest occurrence you can see. Sometimes you can try and make standing around look amazing, but it just fills the air and is repetitive, which I try to avoid.
  • I am rather good at English and the grammar, but it is not my mother tongue, nor a language I speak daily, so do understand that I might mix things up. (I also have ADD and if I get distracted I might typo or mix the letters up. It happens, but, once more, I try to avoid it.)
  • I roleplay in 3rd person.
  • I can and WILL double! OC or Canon, doesn't matter, as long as I am sure that I can pull the character off.
  • I am an open person. I will roleplay gore, mature and psychologically heavy themes if needed. If it bothers you, tell me. We can work that out.
  • I do fxm, mxm, can also do fxf, but I am bad at it. I also like OCs, so don't be afraid to suggest me yours! Whether they're female, male, something else, it doesn't matter as long as it's no shallow Mary-Sue.
  • I live in Germany. So... my sleeping times are probably much different than yours!
  • RPNation PMs work just as fine. I do not do threads. Ever. I am uncomfortable with them.
  • If you lose interest, get busy or feel like there's no chemistry between us, just tell me. I will too. It happens, don't worry.

WHAT I EXPECT

• Little to no one-liners, English to the point where I at least understand you.
  • Be active at least once a day (the more the merrier though!)
  • Be 18  or mature enough to understand that sometimes a character will curse or that gore/mature themes might be involved.
  • Chat with me! I like chatter ^^
  • character development is very important to me. Expect to see a lot of it and be prepared to do a lot of it yourself. 

That's it, for now. If you have suggestions, questions or ANYTHING, just ask!

Last edited by a moderator:
Everytime I see one of these, I get an urge to play Ziggs, somewhere in the distant gloom of my mind. Anyway, good luck with your search.

haha, I'm not too fond of the yordles, aside from Gnar, because I pity him a lot xD

but thanks ^^

Nice! I thought I was the only one with League OCs. :P

Do you have any plots for Jhin? I'd like to play him and one of my Summoner dweebs.

Um just revived myself from being dead for 2 months a few days ago, wanna try an league RP? I can do anything really, though I do enjoy OC's:)

Just started playing Dragon Age and wanted to ask if you were up to double there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will pm you ^^

I've played every game, made every decision and read 3 of the books, so I'm very well into the lore and would hate to spoil it if you're new in it ^^

Im somewhere into the Arl Earmon's line right now in Origins

Im somewhere into the Arl Earmon's line right now in Origins

That's literally the start of the franchise. Pretty much any detail would spoil the game and I refuse to be a spoiler, I'm really sorry... as I said, I've played all the games, at least 13 times... female, male, every romance option, every plot decision, race, origin, class... ^^;;;;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back