• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Longterm Demon slayer rp

Roleplay Type(s)
Heya!
I have a writing experience of 6 years, I usually do at least semi literate to advanced literate but should the rp require it, have no problems writing in novella style.
I have been looking for a long term rp-partner. I don't expect someone who is active all the time, but I simply wish to have a rp-partner who is reliable in their answers (as in they actually write their replies and send them to me ^^')

Lately I have been drawn to the demon slayer fandom and one character in particular: upper moon one, kokushibo or also known as Michikatsu Tsugikuni

I am pretty flexible with whatever character my partner would like to play, ocs are allowed just as crossovers

I am also pretty flexible with the plot. Time travel, sci-fy.. etc you name it, as long as it is catchy ^^

That is probably it, should there be questions, don't shy away from asking ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back