• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Longterm 1 x 1 search (Mostly Fandoms)

NovaxLeighxKnockoff

Elder Member
Hello all my name is Forevveru, but you can call me whatever nickname you like.

As you can probably tell I'm new to this site but not new to roleplaying. I've roleplayed for over five years and figured I'd try a new site to hopefully find some partners.

'Rules'/What I'm looking for in a roleplay;

*I tend to post at the very least two paragraphs a response. (Or per character if we are doubling.) I'd like someone who could do the same as I would get bored quickly when the responses back and forth are only a few sentences.

*I haven't rp'd on this site so I'm not sure where I would prefer to rp. A lot of times I prefer forums but I can certainly try private messages.

*I do prefer playing female but I can most certainly double so we can each play one :) . On that note I've only ever done het but I could possibly try a slash rp.

*I try to respond frequently and I'd love to find someone that can do the same

List-bold is who I'd like to play-;

The Originals (Please!)/ VD

Klaus x oc

Kol x oc

Damon x oc

Stefan x oc

Elijah x oc

Walking Dead

Daryl x oc

The 100

Bellamy x oc

Twilight

Emmett x oc

Alec x oc

WWE

Ambrose x oc

Ncis LA

Deek x oc

Callen x oc

Criminal Minds

Derek x oc

American Horror Story

Game of Thrones

Master x slave

Demon x witch

Vampire x witch

Vampire x human

Wrestler x fan

Suggest!

Last edited by a moderator:
Forevveru said:
Hello! I'd message you but I'm not sure how to do that :(
Well, New Members need to have at least 10 posts and wait 24hrs after joining to unlock that function. I know the feel....

P.S Master x slave sounds... oddly charming.

[QUOTE="Wandering Hollow]Well, New Members need to have at least 10 posts and wait 24hrs after joining to unlock that function. I know the feel....
P.S Master x slave sounds... oddly charming.

[/QUOTE]
Ah gotcha.Its now been about 24 hours so I probably just need more posts.

I'd be up for it if you are :)

[QUOTE="Wandering Hollow]What are your demands, Milady. *Bows*

[/QUOTE]
Well I didn't have anything too particular in mind. I am more of a medieval ot fantasy setting gal though.

The Divergent] [FONT='Courier New']Daryl X OC [/FONT][FONT='Courier New'] Pm me [/FONT] [FONT='Courier New'] [/FONT][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24502-forevveru/ said:
@Forevveru[/URL]
I am unable to pm anyone just yet unfortunately.

Would love to talk about something The 100-related with you! I love Bellamy as well, and I think I (might) be able to play him for you!

OhFallenMars said:
I would love to double up in Twilight!
Awesome! I'd be up for something Twilight. Pm me? Please.

Extinct said:
Would love to talk about something The 100-related with you! I love Bellamy as well, and I think I (might) be able to play him for you!
Sweet I'd love to do something The 100 related. (Haven't yet done an rp of it.) Mind pming me and we can talk more?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back