Other Longest video game you've spent time on

Mass Effect Trilogy. I spent so much time getting engrossed in the story and Shep. Endless Sky is going for a strong second since it's still in its beta stages and I see myself getting a 500-1K hours in when it churns out more contents.

Pokemon X, think I have over 200 hours. And it's still going up!
Edit: 1341hours on League of Legends. 56 days of my life. Long live the banana queen.

Last edited:
I think my playtime in Warframe and Pokémon Diamond are at 490+ hours. I probably have more time in Maplestory though, but that was a loooooooong time ago, lolz.

Embarassing but Pokemon Soul Silver for me XD Never managed to put more then 200 hours in a game and it's become that much harder to do so over time.

Payday 2 and SSX 3 would have to be the games I wasted weeks of my life with

Never knew playing as a robber could use up 3000 hours of my life in entertainment value alone, and I basically grew up with the snowboarding game legend, so half of my childhood was poured into SSX

Any of The Sims games, haha. Used to spend hours playing when I was younger. Now, though, Overwatch.

At the moment...God of War 3 for PS3. Vikings Wolves of Midgard, The Last Guardian, Call of Duty Infinite Warfare, Assassins Creed Syndicate for PS4 that I'm working on slowly.

I've probably sunken the most amount of my precious personal gaming time into the Pokémon main series games. Other potential candidates include Garrys Mod, TF2 and Destiny.

A couple of years ago, for about a month, I had one of my friends basically living with me because he was having family issues. We use to get up at 5:00am sharp in the morning just so we could play MW3 online splitscreen.

I'd say that combined, we sunk a good amount of time into that game, like over 200 hours each.
We always went to sleep super early and then prepared for school super quick the second we got up
After a while we finally got the golden skin for the PP90 (our favourite gun) and accidentally woke up the entire house because we were so happy.

Good times.

Skyrim. I think I've gotten...3-4 weeks worth sunk into it.

Damn now I just realised that I have no life.

Fuck.

Well for multiplayer I'm fairly certain it's League of Legends (which I no longer play) and Runescape. Though I do think it's unfair to compare those to single player games ...

So for single player games it's definitely Final Fantasy X (95%+ completed the game at one point including monster arena plus played a couple of challenges on it) and Final Fantasy VIII (simply because I've played through it so many times, also for triple triad).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back