Other Longest video game you've spent time on

On Steam, it says I have 705 hours in Mount and Blade: Warband (including mods/DLC) however I'm pretty sure I have at least 1,000. I'm guessing it doesn't count offline hours or something.

653 hours on pokemon white, followed by 548 on pokemon Platinum. With 324 on Ocarina of time being third

Technically League but I once spent 7 hours straight fighting one dragon. Had too much damn health and I was under leveled.

Portal 2... trying to become the fastest speedrunner for the game! Probably never going to happen.

I've spent well over 5000 hours, over a period of 5 years, on practicing tech skill and combo ability in Super Smash Brothers Melee. I still play and train to this day for no reason even though I've stopped going to tournaments for a while now. Sometimes I wonder why I still train.

Battlefront II by EA
Gotta be provided with a sense of pride and accomplishment for unlocking different heroes.
I haven't actually played it but memes. Mine actually is, sadly enough, Roblox.

Battlefront I by EA
You have to give credit to someone who plays it for two straight days and gets all the blasters unlocked in the first twelve hours, at least 50% of the diorama complete in the first day, and 300,000 credits in the whole two days playing it.

saints row 2. i got it in a time where i couldnt really buy any other games so i played it religiously. its still one of my favs and im sure i have at most 200+ hrs on it

87600 hours(ten years) of super smash bros brawl, my older siblings use to always beat me in Melee or brawl, when I was real little so I just kept playing every day for ten years until they stood no chance in any of the smash bros games when they go up against me.

Team Fortress 2, still playing it to this day and my mercs keep dressing more ridiculously each passing moment. xD
Another one is Spore, managed to put a dent on the Grox empire and I can still remember that wonderful moment when I entered the galactic core...

Actually, to be perfectly honest, I'm pretty sure the game I've spent the most time on is Minecraft. I've been playing since 2012, so I believe I've invested at least a few thousand hours on it.

Cuphead. I've spent 10,000 hours trying to get past this one insanely difficult jump in the tutorial.

(I don't even own Cuphead)

For me, its World of Warcraft. Started playing around 5th grade, now I graduated from high school 6 months ago. Playing on and off for that long has been a huge chore, but also a lot of fun! Would recommend it to anyone who wants to get into a simple and easy MMO!

Probably Garry's Mod, I've spent countless hours just screwing around and being stupid with some buddies.

(Finally) broke 1k hours in Civ V a few months back. Was not worth it.

I had the pleasure of opening my Steam library few days ago, seeing Arma 3 at exactly 1500 hours. Not as satisfying having it on 1508, though... :(

A petty 400 hrs in Overwatch and 120 in Persona 5 (which I still haven't finished). Even worse, only 88 hours in Skyrim, but my Steam library does have some time all together

I don't game much anymore, but I spent an obscene amount of time on both League and World of Warcraft when I was a heavy gamer.

I also maxed out at 999 hours and 59 mins on Pokemon Soulsilver but ya know.

Mount and blade warband.

currently at 1349 hours according to steam

Monster hunter as a whole has sucked alot of my life as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back