Other Longest video game you've spent time on

Impossible to answer because I've been heavily into video games all my life, and only the last 4 years have been on Steam (my stats)

Thus my top two most played games are Robocraft (344 h) and Dark Souls II (294 h), with the rest not coming anywhere close. But I'm fairly certain I've gotten more then those two combined just playing the Crash Bandicoot games throughout my childhood, let alone what else was there *howl*

Ryukaa Miura]For me it was Assassins Creed Revelations it took me 4 months to beat because i kept playing around in the game and then i took a break from it for 3months. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/38406-rock-and-roll-boy/ said:
@Rock And Roll Boy[/URL]
I finished it in less than a week

[QUOTE="The Endergod]You gotta play some more Borderlaands 2, man.

[/QUOTE]
i've finished it 2 or more times, but if i gotta do it again i will

I'd say Dragon Age: Inquisition, including the game I had going before my husband fried the ps4. >:(

Otherwise, definitely Persona 3 and 4, and now that I've started it, Dark Souls 3. 

League of legends: 1,300+ hours
Diablo 3: 800+ hours
Dragon age Origins: 500+ Hours
Dragon quest 9: 300+ hours

... What even is this  "Social life?" you speak of?

Tales of Symphonia. Still playing that for hours and hours and hours and hours.... good game. Sonic the Hedgehog Battle 2, the choas. MMO's  don't get much attention from me, and as much as I play minecraft, I just don't think I've played minecraft as much as the other two.

Fallout NV for sure. I've had at least 15+ characters that I've invested a combined total of around 500 hours on, and I've still barely scratched the surface of the game after all this time. :P

According to my Steam list, Disgaea PC holds this title, at 238 hours.  Gotta love that grinding, eh?

EDIT: Actually, a correct. A second look actually gave that title to 100% Orange Juice, clocking in at 359 hours.

Last edited by a moderator:
For me it's either Terraria or Pokemon X. Both games I played the heck out of, but for very very different reasons.

I played around 1090 hours on a game called spiral knights. I lived and bled for that game. 

Otherwise I would say Pokemon platinum. But that's somewhat of a lie because I'm sure most of the around 700 hours was from me falling asleep with it on or leaving my ds on but closed for like a week at a time xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back