• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Long term, Semi-Realistic Creepypasta RP?

Shiiba

Resident weirdo
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Im looking for a long term partner thats willing to be realistic, but also have those fun splashes of fantasy!

I will also mention that i will be using my OC for this roleplay, if you wish to know more about her, let me know!
I wont main Canon characters, but i will play them as NPC's to progress the story.

Rules:
-Please be over 18, im not keen on interacting with minors, sorry.
-Please be literate, (5 sentences at least) i do tend to write a lot and end up filling entire word limits at times, and i really dont want to carry the roleplay. ^-^"
-Punctuation and spelling is key! Its really hard for me to read run on sentences or a lot of misspelled words. I understand that mistakes do happen, though.
-Please tell me any triggers you have and ill tell you mine before we start Rping. I dont want to accidentally make you uncomfy or worse.
-I dont mind what kind of relationship our characters have! (Platonic siblings, friends, etc). If it a ship however, i will ask that it develops slowly and not suddenly.
-Communicate with me about upcoming fights, please. Our characters are going to get hurt here, its not all fluff. And i will go overboard if you dont give me limits.
-As mentioned above im going to be playing NPCS to progress our story, while not required i will ask that you at least try to do so as well, so im not playing 5 people + my OC.
-Dont do the "Tim/Masky loves cheesecake!" thing please. This is probably the biggest rule i have as that 'headcanon' was a comment intentionally made to poke fun at the actors weight.

This might be the biggest turn-away for most considering the fandom but...
I wont interact with overly OP/overly tragic OCs. It shatters immersion for me if you can one shot a God without repercussions or are edgier than a double-edge sword.
This roleplay is meant to be Semi-realistic, so please let the OC have some humanoid traits.

I apologize if i upset anyone with this, and i promise thats never my intention. But ive been around the block quite a few times if you catch my drift. 😅

Things to keep in mind:
-I am EST (Eastern Standard Timezone).
-I (unfortunately) only speak English.
-You can be an OC or a Canon character! Either way i dont mind and i would love to see how you play them!
-Its not required, but if you have any plot ideas please bring them! I love to shake things up.
-This rp will most likely take place on Discord where im most active, if you dont have it then we can Rp in PMs.
-I do have my days, and sometimes i wont reply immediately. That doesn't mean i forgot, i promise i will reply as soon as i can.
-My days of work are completely random from week to week, sometimes my shifts are 5 hours sometimes they are 8. Ill do my best to keep you updated.
-I commonly have issues understanding even the simplest explanations or social ques, so if i ask you to explain in a different way, its not you, its just me not understanding. (Also tone tags help a lot!)
-And im sorry in advance if i explain something wrong and it accidentally comes off as offensive, i promise my intention is to never upset you on purpose. I just have trouble explaining certain topics.

And please...
Keep in mind that you are human too, and if you need a day or so to relax and take a break, please take them. Never feel obligated to reply to me right away just because i respond quickly, i wont hound you for roleplay replies because i want to be your friend as well as your Rp partner. So if something happens and you cant or just dont want to Rp at that time then please tell me, i will understand. Remember, your life and responsabilities come first.

Youre doing your best already, and i appreciate that.

With all of that said and done, if you are seeing this message you reached the end! Im sorry that was a lot to read.
If you are still interested in doing a roleplay, then please, by all means leave a message or PM me! We can chat from there.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Its not safe to adventure alone...Thats why ill be going with you."

I'm interested in roleplaying with you, if you're still interested.
I am unfortunately taking a break from Roleplays currently due to some stuff that happened in my life, when i do come back to them ill be sure to contact you. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back