• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Long-term RP partner wanted and needed!

Malika

If you want to talk about HS, I am so desperate.
Hey! : )

I'm looking for an RP partner, preferably someone who;
- Replies fast-ish (If we're both online, I love having RP sessions!)
- Has okay grammar
- Pulls their own weight plotwise

I'll give you;
- LOTS of passion
- Decent grammar
- A lot of my time : P

I guess this is kind of unconventional, but I wouldn't mind to just chat either! : ) Between RP's, it's cool to plan ahead to discuss what can happen, what kinds of things we might have overlooked..

I'm very used to modern/realistic, often with hints of dark themes- most often;
- psychological horror or
- hurt/comfort. (Abuse of a close friend, mental illnesses, war.)
Lately, I've been into fantasy, trying to shake things up a bit, I guess! CreaturexHuman is fascinating to me!

ALSO a heads-up: I hate being overly clingy, so if the RP isn't for you, I can't take a hint: pls tell, I won't be mad haha : ) We can stop talking, or move over to a different plot!

I usually rp on chatzy, but I just fixed my Discord, so ... new opportunities!! : )

I know I'm missing a lot of deets here, but just PM me if you're interested!

EDIT: I've decided that I'll put an age-limit of 18 years on this, mainly because I'm 24!

Last edited:
This topic seems absolutely fantastic! I am very interested in this. I have a lot of time on my hands anyway. I would love to try to be your partner! ^-^

True!! I personally prefer het if that’s ok! Do you have any fandoms that you’re into or any original pairings that you like?
Well, I'm really into HS at the moment, together with Undertale, I suppose! I have enough ships for an army, but usually I tend to stick to OC characters!
Hit me up in the DM's if you're interested yo! ^^

This topic seems absolutely fantastic! I am very interested in this. I have a lot of time on my hands anyway. I would love to try to be your partner! ^-^
Hey! ^^ Hit me up in the DM's, and we can get talking! : )

Do you have a specific post requirement? How much do you usually post//are you willing to post at any given point in the rp?

what´s your take on angsty rps with a hint of romance ? (also do you have any specific gender preferences?)
I´m into the hurt/comfort thing. c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back