• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Long term RP Partner Search

Jupiter_Pluvius

~*~Wanderer ~*~
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi everyone,

I have really been feeling like writing again lately, but it isn't fun coming up with stories on my own anymore. I'd absolutely love to create a world with somebody, and get lost in it with our characters from time to time.

A bit about me:
I am in my 20s, and recently moved across the world (right before Covid happened :X) so I am looking for creative outlets while I stumble through this new adventure.
I was a creative writing major, and though I decided to change my studies (for the gazillionth time), I do believe this is my true passion.

I have RP'd in the past, but still feel rather new at it, and am definitely a noob with using forums. I have done horror, mafia, slice of life, adventure, light fantasy, and am open to trying others.

I absolutely believe if you put 2 characters in a room, they will make a story; however, I'm keen to plan out plots, as I know lots of people prefer this -- I do like surprises though.
Character building is my favorite, and I hope you're into making your own original characters too (:

Decent length replies are good.
Interacting with the scene we set is good.
Not ignoring large chunks of detail/story in replies is good.
Grammar is good, but I'm not too fussy - as long as I can understand (:

I'm open to many different types of RP, and settings. I don't believe every RP needs to have romance, but if it makes sense for the characters, I'm keen.
LGBTQ+ friendly always.

I promise to try to reply at least once a day (but plan on more). I am understanding if you aren't able to reply as much, but hopefully you can pop in from time to time so I don't worry too much about my new friend!

I'm not sure what other questions to answer, so if you have any for me, please let me know.

Don't hesitate to message, or reply here. I am really looking forward to creating something together! :3

Warm wishes,

Everything you've laid out looks like an RP with you would be a lot of fun. I enjoy creating stories and characters, and love bouncing ideas off of a partner.

If you would like to talk about what settings, characters or stories interest you I can PM you.

Wish you the best,

Everything you've laid out looks like an RP with you would be a lot of fun. I enjoy creating stories and characters, and love bouncing ideas off of a partner.

If you would like to talk about what settings, characters or stories interest you I can PM you.

Wish you the best,

Thanks for replying! I'm glad to hear. Feel free to message me with whatever preferences you have, and any ideas. I'm excited to get started (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back