• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Long Term RP Partner Search! (Plots Inside)

TheRebelMutant

Hi! My name's Eb and welcome to my thread!

I don't want to drone on too much about things, so I'll keep it as quick as possible.

Quick facts about myself:

- I'm 24 years old, living in Las Vegas (Pacific Standard Time)
- I work M-F, 9-6 PM, so I do have a life.
- I've been RPing for a little over 10 years.
- I'm literate, love character/world building, and plot creation. I can get intricate or be simple.
- I prefer MxF pairings and AM MOST COMFORTABLE WITH THEM, but am willing to try out FXF or MXM as I'm pushing my comfort zone more and more!
- I do like to double or triple or have as many characters as I can!
- I do all kinds of genres, I'm not particular and I'm very flexible with ideas.

What I'm lookng for in a partner:

- Some one at least 18+. I like to have mature enough partners as I do like to delve into darker themes (violence, gore). I'm comfortable with a variety of themes, but if you aren't we can discuss that.
- A literate writer. I typically write 500+ words a post, so if you can match that or better, that'd be appreciated. I understand writer's block and if you can't put up 500 words from time to time, I understand.
- Ideally, I'd like someone that can reply every day or every other day. If you can reply multiple times a day, that's great. I know people have lives, school, and work (as do I), so I don't expect someone to be on all the time.
- Contribute. As much as I like to come up with ideas, it'd be great if my partner helps out to. I love bouncing ideas off one another, so if you can do that it's very appreciated.
- Ghost-Friendly. I will completely understand if you need to drop the rp. I just ask that you communicate to me if you are or not. It's okay if you aren't feeling the rp and need to step away from it temporarily or indefinitely. I'd just like to know so I can move on or not.

With all of the formalities out of the way, here's a few plots I have that I've been craving:

MxF, open to doubling!

Muse A is a dark witch of royal blood, who lives in a small Louisiana town with her grandmother and best friend/ grounds keeper. When her grandmother is ritualistically murdered, her safety becomes priority as she is destined to become the Queen of the dark coven and it becomes apparent that someone is trying to raise an ancient evil to take control of the covens. Muse B, a roughened witch hunter, is hired to protect Muse A, much to his disdain. The two don't immediately click, Muse B constantly taking jabs at Muse A, but the two eventually realize their mutual attraction...as well as how dire keeping Muse A alive is.

MxF, open to double, prefer to play Muse B in this one!!!

Muse A is a survivor. After losing his mother during a zombie apocalypse, he and his father travel to Texas where they meet a family and Muse A falls in love with their daughter. Tragically, Muse A's love kills herself after finding out she's infected. Devastated, Muse A contemplates his purpose in life and begins to distance himself from his best friend, his lover's brother, and his remaining family and survivors in the small town community. While out on patrol, Muse A almost allows an infected to bite him, when he is saved by Muse B. Muse B is a vibrant woman, whose optimism and mystery intrigues Muse A enough to aid her as she escapes from a past that is quickly catching up to her.

Multiple character setting, but can be 1x1 characters. Open to romantic/platonic relationships, with mxf, mxm, fxf

In the future, mutants are known and accepted in the world as people. Those who use their powers for good do so with pride, and those who don't...well mostly run the larger corporations. Then there's the guys in the middle who don't have a preference or care as to what's going on. Balance is maintained between good and bad, but add the middle guys in and well... let's just say that things get interesting. What happens when the middle guys become the "good" guys when the good guys become...the not so great guys?

I will add more plots when I have a little more time! I'm also up for new ideas too!

Hope to hear from you guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back