• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Long Term RP Partner Check

Gevvems

Hi there! It’s been awhile since I’ve used this sight but here! My name is Gev, I’m an active roleplayer in my 20s with 7+ years of experience full of different fandoms and characters. I’m looking for someone int in doing a CC/OC doubled up RP! I’m open to f/f or m/m but I have the most expensive with f/m ships! Please be 21+ because NSFW will be involved both in potential gore and/or intimacy. Here’s all the fandoms I’m int in RPing atm!

(Most Wanted!)

Slasher Movies

Marvel Universe

Harry Potter

Hunter x Hunter

Castlevania

Arcane

Junji Ito

Dead by Daylight

Identity V

FNAF

Minecraft

Obey Me

Twisted Wonderland

Hoping to find someone lit to novelist as I can write ALOT haha~ Also please note that I tend to write in first person because my drama student self views it as acting lol, Ik this can be a turn off for some people so I figured I’d put it here! If you’re int please like this post and I’ll message you with my discord! I RP exclusively on discord, thanks for reading!💜

Users who are viewing this thread

Back