• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Long term partner search

kenryuko

another day, another life
Good day too thee I say! I shan't waste thy time. Yeah that's enough old english, anyways I digress. I'm primarily looking for a romance of some kind. I can play fluffy and light hearted or agnst and drama. Even adventuredriven if you want, all i ask is romance be a major key.

I primarily play male characters in an MxF. It's what I'm comfortable with. Post length isnt the biggest priority. Mine depend ona. Variety of factors but i ask you contribute and avoid one liners if possible unless it's used for dramatic flare.

Please don't disappear randomly. It's happened too many tines for me to count. I'm sick and tired of it I tell you! Anywasy if your interested Pm me and I'll give you plots and pairings to choose from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back