• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Long-Term Partner Search (ignore prefix)

Froggu

absolute dork
Yo. I’m Mimi. I’m 24. I teach middle school math and play roller derby. Sharks are my favorite. Also,  I tend to overuse bad slang and am rather easily excitable.

ANYWAY!

Hi! I’m looking for a roleplay partner. I would prefer that this be a long-term roleplay situation, but if you’re looking for a smattering of short plots then I am more than happy to accommodate that as well. I just tend to get attached to my partners, so please don’t love me and leave me. (God, this is derailing quickly.) ONTO THE ROLEPLAYS! I tend to write about 800 words per post on average if I’m given total freedom of length. If I’m really inspired, I’ve been known to produce five pages… if we’re just having a friendly chat, a small paragraph may be sufficient. Frankly, I tend to mirror my partners in length and content.

I can play via pms, forums, or off-site via e-mail or gchat. I love worldbuilding and character conflict. I enjoy a hefty dose of romance in my roleplays, but only if it develops naturally rather than being forced in. I prefer to play female characters, but you could probably convince me otherwise if I’m super duper pooper scooper into you/your plots.

I’m open to any pairing suggestions, but these are my current favorites:

Supervillain x Nurse/Bystander

Supervillain x Heroic Sidekick

Supervillain x LEGIT ANYTHING PLEASE JUST PLAY A VILLAIN FOR ME

Serial Killer x Significant Other

Conquering (I have plots for this!)

Anyway. That’s it. If it sounds good hit me up and we can chat. I love to plot and chat ooc. J

I tried to make this pretty short. Please lemme know if you have any questions. ♥

themes i like: 

AddictionGangsPower StrugglesCorruptionDystopian SocietiesApocalyptic ScenariosClashing CharactersCharacter / Relationship GrowthViolenceAdventureHallucinationsTime TravelPiratesInsanityMagicNerdy ThingsRomanceAssassinationsKidnappingPrisonerClubsDemons, Vampires, Slayer, & the SupernaturalMusicEPIC QUESTS ConqueringsSuper Heroes

Last edited by a moderator:
I would also be interested in a conquering / arranged marriage plot... maybe with magic. 

If anyone's into that. 

Yo I'm Pretz and I'm 22 so it's always nice to see other oldies on this site. :P

I love playing villains and a lot of other things too and feel the exact same way about RP length, so I thought I'd pop in a response. 

Also pretty impressive you're already teaching. :0 That's awesome!

Yo I'm Pretz and I'm 22 so it's always nice to see other oldies on this site. :P

I love playing villains and a lot of other things too and feel the exact same way about RP length, so I thought I'd pop in a response. 

Also pretty impressive you're already teaching. :0 That's awesome!

Thanks! I started pretty young. I'm on year three. 

Wanna PM me and we can plot?

Do you have any current plots you are interested in doing? I'm guessing you already found people for your villain plot so we could do one of the other ones

Actually my villain plot sort of died. I'm really keen on either a criminal/villain x bystander OR a conquering-ish plot. 

I'm still looking for- 

Supervillain x Nurse/Bystander

Supervillain x Heroic Sidekick

Supervillain x LEGIT ANYTHING PLEASE JUST PLAY A VILLAIN FOR ME

Serial Killer x Significant Other

Conquering (I have plots for this!)

I also have been watching a ton of Buffy and HeadCase and wanna do something with demons / vampires maybe? 

HOLLA AT ME. <3  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back