• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings (long term) one on one (updated 4/12)

local cryptid local cryptid I would love to do any of these rps with you:
Some sort of organized crime
Androids/robots/whatever
Some sort of bodyguard/client trope

I looked through some of your characters briefly, however if you do choose to rp with me I will look more in-depth into them, however Abigial seemed interesting.

Ixaix Ixaix
That sounds great! Feel free to send me a PM. We can work out the setting and first encounter there.

@lilacvomit
That sounds really interesting butility I'm not sure how well it would work for a roleplay cause it seems pretty one sided. I wouldn't be offended if you hit up FoxFader, or you can PM me with more details.

I like what I see in your interest check and think we might make compatible partners. I just joined the site and did my ten posts a couple of hours ago, but the site isn't updating for some reason and letting me send out private messages. If you're able to PM me, would you please? I've got a few plots and ideas I'd like to share with you.

Hey!
I would love to try a plot with you! I have quite a few ideas, ranging from Fantasy to Realistic.
Hit me up on a PM?

Hey there!

I have a plot that I've been dying to find a match for. I've put a lot of thought and detail into it and it's a bit complicated to explain, but I promise it will be interesting. Please mail me if you are still on the hunt for a partner! I feel we will mesh well. c:

Hope to hear from you,
Natalie

I have 2 characters that I made ages ago, that I would love to show you in case they might fit a story idea of yours, as you seem like the kind of partner that would be able to handle the characters well enough for me to enjoy their creation... but as of the moment, I am unable to send PMs myself (I'm still working to achieve the 10 post minimum requirement...)

Alright, so I'm interested in doing a story with you, but likewise I have absolutely no clear plot that I want to play. But since you essentially listed every genre, I'm sure that if you'd like to be partners that we can think of something. XD I do adore making the entire world and plot with my partner beforehand regardless, so I do generate a lot of ideas once I get a couple pointer ideas to work with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back