• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings (long term) one on one (updated 4/12)

I made this account to reply to you but unfortunately I didn't realize PMs would be frozen until I made 10 posts. You may be able to PM me however.... If not to roleplay then perhaps to decide if I would make a good future canidate for a roleplay. I can crank out an example at the snap of a finger.

I am a long time roleplayer myself interested in a lot of similar themes with a little heavier lean on the supernatural.

I have a story in the works (with characters I'd be willing to adjust for roleplay) about an organization that hunts monsters while employing monsters. It's got a very modern sci-fi feel and it may be just your tastes. Most of my literary influences are from the WoD (World of Darkness) storytelling series.

Papillonmask Papillonmask

You can use this thread to help make your ten posts if you'd like. C: I'll send you a PM, and I'd love to hear more about your plot. It sounds like just the sort of thing I've been looking for.

Hello!

I am pretty new here, but I think you and I have a lot in common. I am 24 and have been rping roughly as long, in primarily the same style and format. I have been struggling to find a one on one partner who would like to build a character driven world. I would love very much to have a chance to talk with you, either here or on a gmail chat. I am active primarily in the evening, as I work in the day. I am also a full time comic artist, so if you would like to rp, I'll absolutely draw things for the rp itself. I love meshing both creative processes. c:

Hey! You seem like an awesome roleplay partner and I'd love to create a story with you. If you're still looking for someone, feel free to message me! I'd do it myself, but I'm way too new here. Don't worry, though, I do have samples and I'll gladly share them.

Hey!! If you're still looking for someone, I would LOVE to brainstorm a character driven plot. I adore robots/androids and monsters, and I've got plenty of ideas for the others. I'm a new member, though, and I still can't PM, so if you'd like I can give you my discord?

Hey! I hope I am not late to the party?

I am craving a sci-fi/space adventure rp and would love to brainstorm about it with you ! :)

Hello! Much admire the pretty thread and the writing.

Looking at the themes and character blurbs, I suspect we have similar preferences regarding settings and style. I’d certainly love to have the chance to talk with you and toss some concepts around. I consider myself to be most comfortable in the sci-fi and fantasy genres, but would honestly enjoy anything with good characters and stories.

I only regret that I’m a much slower writer, though, and can typically only manage a posting rate on the lowermost end of your range - perhaps a couple of posts per week. (Perhaps I might make up for this with plenty of character/plot development talk, worldbuilding, and trivial chatter in the OOC?) I’d entirely understand if that is a deal breaker for you, but if it isn't, please do send a message my way (forgive that I haven’t met the post requirement for PMs yet.)

Last edited:
Hello, I love your ideas that you have and agree/live up to all of your standards. I love your style and wouldn't mind sending you an example RP. You know? We chose you now you have to chose us, right?

I'm thinking we should do something along the lines of space because I absolutely love the galaxy and wish to be an astronomer as a career. Anywho, mini tangent. If you're still looking, shoot me a PM and we could possibly develop a theme on that.

-A

So... Would you be up for some necromancer on necromancer action? (That's a lot of neck-romancing-- please don't throw shoes at me, people, you knew puns were a possibility). I have a traveling necromancer with... issues... who might benefit from running into a stable, profitable one like Dismas. He's designed for a low-key fantasy setting, by which I mean magic and whatnot is a thing, but just part of daily life. No epic quest, high fantasy jargon-- I love Tolkien, but I can't pretend to be him ;3:

Hello! As I was reading your cravings, an idea sparked in my head. I was thinking about an Deep Web/Red Room inspired RP?

Here’s a plots I thought of on the top of my head:

A hacker is on the hunt looking for one to see if the rumor is true. They finds one and at first they are sickened by it, but eventually they get addicted watching them. It ruins their relationship with their family and friends.

Eventually, after getting the coruage to direct some deep web shows from one particauler red room host, the host ask if they want to join in their crimes.

There’s another deep web creepypasta thats interesting involing a person hiring a hitman on himself due to his boring life. Them and the hitman are basically playing cat and mouse.

Let me know what you think!

Hello! As I was reading your cravings, an idea sparked in my head. I was thinking about an Deep Web/Red Room inspired RP?

Here’s a plots I thought of on the top of my head:

A hacker is on the hunt looking for one to see if the rumor is true. They finds one and at first they are sickened by it, but eventually they get addicted watching them. It ruins their relationship with their family and friends.

Eventually, after getting the coruage to direct some deep web shows from one particauler red room host, the host ask if they want to join in their crimes.

There’s another deep web creepypasta thats interesting involing a person hiring a hitman on himself due to his boring life. Them and the hitman are basically playing cat and mouse.

Let me know what you think!
Dude if they're not willing to do that, I certainly am. That sounds incredible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back