• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Long term one on one fandom

I’m willing to do Supernatural! I’m not completely caught up but I’m willing to play anyone for you if you would be willing to play Sam for me and double?

Would you be interested in a House, Batman, or Criminal minds roleplay? I am not sure how much I will be on here, but that's probably because I don't have any roleplays right now. I know on the other site I am on I get on at least once a day, but most of the time its several times a day

l
Would you be interested in a House, Batman, or Criminal minds roleplay? I am not sure how much I will be on here, but that's probably because I don't have any roleplays right now. I know on the other site I am on I get on at least once a day, but most of the time its several times a day
house md? (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back