• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings long term/literate partner search! realistic/modern/supernatural plots *always looking*

xrawrrocky

bearer of bad news
Hi everyone! I'm Rocky. I'm in my mid-twenties and a female.

I will apologize in advance that this isn't super pretty. I'm not familiar with coding yet.

I'm making a new thread to search for realistic/modern plots. I broke my leg and went through a bunch of stuff over the past few months and I finally have my inspiration back. I started out on the Neopets forums and have moved through many sites over the years. I fell out of roleplaying for a couple years as I finished college and recently I've been trying to get back into the swing of things. All of my old haunts are dead unfortunately and I looked on Google, searching to see if there was anybody still out there and I luckily found this site with lots of active members!

As for how I role-play, I am literate to advanced. I have been role playing for about 10+ years. I am here to write stories. Typical post length is three to four paragraphs minimum for my characters usually. I am very, very active and I will always let you know if you won't hear from me for a bit or if I have writer's block. I really hate being ghosted so please feel free to be upfront with me if you're not interested anymore or if the plot is boring you and we can work on it together! I love OOC chatter and I love making friends, sharing memes, keke'ing, if you will, alongside our roleplay.

- Please write in third person
- 300 - 500 words per post, per character is typically where I fall. I want somebody that can try to match me (over or a little under doesn't matter).
- I really prefer to double most of the time because I think it adds more to the dynamic of the story, or I'm also down to do two separate roleplays.
- I prefer to play female if not doubling.
- I love drama, romance, angst. All of it! I really enjoy slow burn romance.
- I'm up to do multiple roleplays, where we do different plots in each one!
- Please be over the age of 18+. I am in my mid-twenties so it's just weird to me if you aren't.
- I only do m/f however sometimes I can be talked into doing f/f!
- OC's with depth and personalities. I have thought out character sheets for all of my OC's!
- i want both of us to work together on the plot! It's more fun if we're both putting in the effort.
- If you're going to be flakey or ghost, I would really just rather avoid wasting both of our times. It really sucks when I develop a well thought out plot with somebody, we're both really excited and we get two posts in and then I never hear from them again. I understand that life happens and things happen, if you can please let me know if you're gonna disappear! I don't expect a ton but I know that doesn't make anybody feel good!
- Please be able to post at least once a week.

As for the plots I'm interested in right now....

Group of misfits-

Something Skins-esque. A group of teeangers/early college students from different walks of life trying to navigate the trials and tribulations that life throws at them.

Star crossed lovers-

Something along the lines of forbidden love in some form. People that aren't supposed to be together. Up for any kind of pairing here. This doesn't have to be what the entire story line is centered around, possibly a sup-plot infused with a bigger story line!

Boarding school with secrets (students with powers, a dark history surrounding the school)

A town over ruled with vampires, werewolves, witches. (I have several different plot ideas when it comes to this!)

These are just the ideas that come off of the top of my head and I'll update this as more comes to mind but please feel free to ask if you have your own ideas!

Looking forward to hopefully making a connection! Feel free to PM me or comment here.

Last edited:
BUMP! I'm going to be adding some way more detailed plots and ideas once I get a code and make this pretty!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back