• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Long-term Fantasy Partners Wanted!

Hey there! Luffy again, here with an old request. I've been thinking about using this world again due to my love for it and I'd love to have some more people join me for this. Below will be some sort of a teaser and then the rest of the information.
|
V
"In a universe where the original Earth aka Earth 1 is scrapped and replaced with an entire replica ran by a 'All Father' and a council of 9 primordial a new group of humans is born. The Magic Parallel is home to magic users and reincarnates alike taking refuge from the human world they parallel. With a set of 6 realms that are held in this parallel and hundreds of million creatures to be held who wouldn't want to live within here? After eons of existing within the world a new group of 9 are born to take the council and 'All Father's place who wouldn't be excited. Join that group of 9 on their adventure to their destiny, who knows maybe you may even join it somehow!"

The lore is really in depth and it's far from completion so whatever we roleplay may even end up in the lore with your permission of course. If any of this interests you so far look at the rules below to make sure this is 100% right for you! Though real fast before I continue my usual ramble here are some commonly asked questions with answers!
"Am I playing one of the ocs that you have listed in your doc?"
No you aren't! Please note that you have to make your own oc I won't let you use mine

"Can our ocs be related for this roleplay?"
No unless it's discussed about with ocs I have no lore for I will not let your ocs be related to mine!

"Can my oc take a spot of one of the ocs you have no lore for?"
Nope! I spent a long time trying to get these guys perfect with their roles so do not ask me to make an acceptation. I will not tell you yes, I will most likely ask you to rethink your oc.

"What is the over all plot of this story, is it gonna be all about your ocs?"
The over all plot is about our characters destiny's which means your oc is very much so involved with the over arching plot. This is not all about my ocs, it just as much about yours as mine. That is how a roleplay is supposed to be in the first place.

Now onto the boring stuff-

I have a total of 9 characters I can play, some do not have lore and as of now I will be trying to get their character sheets finished as it is finally that time of year where I have way too much free time.
I can handle up to 3 ships at a time, which really means I'm looking to play 1 to 3 fulltime characters with side characters in the mix. I'm looking to play my female characters more than my male characters. I will play a male for your oc I have no issue with that. But I will take issue if you won't allow I myself to have a ship going on that I can enjoy. I don't mind what gender parring occurs, every character of mine has their own tastes and it will say so in the many documents linked within the lore page.
I'm looking to play my oc 'Avery Morgan' fulltime as she is one of my favorite ocs and I could ramble on about her for days at a time. But I am not opposed to playing a character of mine you like for your ship.
All these ocs are 16 to 18 years of age which means we will have to stick with the 18+ characters. I can understand little flirty scenes and lewd jokes, but nothing can go past that per RpNation rules.

»»———— You must be lit to adv. lit, I don't care if you wanna write more than that, but I don't wanna rp with one liners and short paragraphs. I'm cool with shorter messages when we've come to a point where our ideas have ran out.
»»———— I am cool with talking ooc, I love talking to my partners when we have spare time. You can share art, memes, Pinterest board, etc and I will most likely love it or respond with the same!
»»———— Ask before you wanna toss something into your ocs backstory or just into the roleplay. Like say for reference "Can my oc be related to one of yours?" See that is something you'd have to bring up. I don't like when people jump the gun on things in roleplays without a discussion.
»»———— Romance will be kept slow burn, I like having relationships between characters build and such.
»»———— Please respect my worlds lore, that's all on this one.
»»———— If you have any limits, please share I know I do. If something in the rp bothers you, please share I wanna make this a wonderful rp.
»»———— This roleplay will require high school aged ocs
»»———— If you need an oc template to help create an oc from scratch, I have one. I use it for all my ocs in this lore so don't be afraid to ask!
»»———— I can play up to 3 fulltime ships, the rest of the characters will be background characters so I hope you can handle that.
If this seems up your alley then be sure to stop by and start up a conversation!

Hello! I found this interesting. Of course, if your taking people, I’d love to join!
⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙
About me;
I’m a rather descriptive person when it comes to role-playing, whether it’s for my CS (character sheet/description), or for the IC (in-character).
— I usually write 3-5 paragraphs depending on what my parents has wrote. Yes, I don’t like people who write one liners because then it’s difficult for me to respond.
— I don’t have any limits, that I can think of, on the top of my head but I usually never have any. Like I said, the only thing that really bothers me is illiterate responses and one-liners.
— I can play up to two characters, whether it’s an NPC, or just another main character. I can play any gender, and I don’t have a preference. (M x M, F x F, M x F and/or vise-versa).
⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙
If this is okay, then reach out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back