• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Long term Black Butler roleplay

Hello! The name that I go by is Star, and I'd firstly like to thank you for clicking on my post! I have been roleplaying for six, almost seven years, and I'm quite passionate about it. I would love to write with someone who is just as passionate as I am. While I do have a specific plot in mind, I am more than willing to take any suggestions or ideas that my partner may have. In fact, I encourage them. Most of the time, whatever you can come up with will make the story much better, and give it that personal touch that makes it way more special. I also like to do various plots with different characters. Just as long as you can keep up with multiple stories and plots, I'll pretty much be willing to write whatever you suggest! So long as we're both having fun, we're open with what we're comfortable with, and we're honest with one another. For the most part, I like when my roleplaying partner is also a friend. I love to chat, so feel free to talk to me outside of roleplaying if you so desire. One thing that I do ask is that you are at least 18 or older. Sorry, but I'm very cautious when it comes to that. I love to do dark themes when I write (in fact, the darker the better), and I don't want to do that with anyone that's that much younger than me. Okay, now that we have that out of the way, let's talk about the plot!

I've wanted to do a Black butler roleplay for some time now, and I've been developing my characters for a few years. I really do hope that this is something that will interest you. Here it is:

-----
An Earl by the name of Augustus Lovelace was quick to establish himself as an essential asset to the Queen's reign. The issue was that Ciel himself, an Earl that had come to the Queen's aid numerous times, had never heard of him. What's worse is that mentioning the man's name alone struck fear into the citizens of London, and even Queen Victoria herself spoke of the Earl as if she held the utmost respect for the man, warning the young child that he should watch his tongue, if ever he decides to drag his name into their next conversation. Even more interesting was that, upon entering his manor after his meeting with the Queen, a letter was delivered to the Phantomhive estate. A request to hold a business meeting was made by Augustus himself. Suspicious yet curious, the boy accepted. What harm could a false Earl do in the presence of a demon? His question was quickly answered the moment the elder "Earl" entered the manor. He, too, was a demon. Not only that, but a well-known Archdemon that held a high status within the Underworld's empire. Sebastian himself knew of his name, quite surprised to see a demon of his caliber in the Human realm.

While the word 'unpleasant' was a gross understatement in regards to how the meeting went, a useful bit of information was gathered by an unlikely guest. The Archdemon's daughter seemed to be the exact opposite of her father. Whereas he was cold, calculating and manipulative, the girl was sweet, naïve and entirely too trusting of those around her. Sebastian was one example of this, as she expressed interest in the demon, wishing to learn more about both the butler, and Ciel. As fate would have it, the very next day, she would arrive at the Phantomhive manor with a strange request. A contract was created, a form of official agreement between humans and demons. Except... she didn't desire his soul. Both men were quite surprised to learn that she simply wished for the Earl's friendship.

Well... two demons were better than one. Besides, this could be entertaining... another pawn could prove useful on his chessboard.
----------

Okay, so I hope that I explained the plot well enough! Sorry if it was a bit confusing. Just a few more things:
I write in third person when it comes to characters. I am semi-lit to lit. It really depends on the time, and if I'm really into it, I write pretty long posts.
I can play almost any character in the fandom, and I always double up and play two or more characters at the same time. I feel like it would be a bit selfish to only play as my OCs, honestly ^^.
I write on Discord.
I live in the Bay Area, though I stay up pretty late.
If I do fall asleep, though, I normally respond in the mornings.
Although I work Monday-Friday, I work from home, so I'm usually on my laptop ^^.
I think I've covered just about everything...
Thank you for reading!

Hello! The name that I go by is Star, and I'd firstly like to thank you for clicking on my post! I have been roleplaying for six, almost seven years, and I'm quite passionate about it. I would love to write with someone who is just as passionate as I am. While I do have a specific plot in mind, I am more than willing to take any suggestions or ideas that my partner may have. In fact, I encourage them. Most of the time, whatever you can come up with will make the story much better, and give it that personal touch that makes it way more special. I also like to do various plots with different characters. Just as long as you can keep up with multiple stories and plots, I'll pretty much be willing to write whatever you suggest! So long as we're both having fun, we're open with what we're comfortable with, and we're honest with one another. For the most part, I like when my roleplaying partner is also a friend. I love to chat, so feel free to talk to me outside of roleplaying if you so desire. One thing that I do ask is that you are at least 18 or older. Sorry, but I'm very cautious when it comes to that. I love to do dark themes when I write (in fact, the darker the better), and I don't want to do that with anyone that's that much younger than me. Okay, now that we have that out of the way, let's talk about the plot!

I've wanted to do a Black butler roleplay for some time now, and I've been developing my characters for a few years. I really do hope that this is something that will interest you. Here it is:

-----
An Earl by the name of Augustus Lovelace was quick to establish himself as an essential asset to the Queen's reign. The issue was that Ciel himself, an Earl that had come to the Queen's aid numerous times, had never heard of him. What's worse is that mentioning the man's name alone struck fear into the citizens of London, and even Queen Victoria herself spoke of the Earl as if she held the utmost respect for the man, warning the young child that he should watch his tongue, if ever he decides to drag his name into their next conversation. Even more interesting was that, upon entering his manor after his meeting with the Queen, a letter was delivered to the Phantomhive estate. A request to hold a business meeting was made by Augustus himself. Suspicious yet curious, the boy accepted. What harm could a false Earl do in the presence of a demon? His question was quickly answered the moment the elder "Earl" entered the manor. He, too, was a demon. Not only that, but a well-known Archdemon that held a high status within the Underworld's empire. Sebastian himself knew of his name, quite surprised to see a demon of his caliber in the Human realm.

While the word 'unpleasant' was a gross understatement in regards to how the meeting went, a useful bit of information was gathered by an unlikely guest. The Archdemon's daughter seemed to be the exact opposite of her father. Whereas he was cold, calculating and manipulative, the girl was sweet, naïve and entirely too trusting of those around her. Sebastian was one example of this, as she expressed interest in the demon, wishing to learn more about both the butler, and Ciel. As fate would have it, the very next day, she would arrive at the Phantomhive manor with a strange request. A contract was created, a form of official agreement between humans and demons. Except... she didn't desire his soul. Both men were quite surprised to learn that she simply wished for the Earl's friendship.

Well... two demons were better than one. Besides, this could be entertaining... another pawn could prove useful on his chessboard.
----------

Okay, so I hope that I explained the plot well enough! Sorry if it was a bit confusing. Just a few more things:
I write in third person when it comes to characters. I am semi-lit to lit. It really depends on the time, and if I'm really into it, I write pretty long posts.
I can play almost any character in the fandom, and I always double up and play two or more characters at the same time. I feel like it would be a bit selfish to only play as my OCs, honestly ^^.
I write on Discord.
I live in the Bay Area, though I stay up pretty late.
If I do fall asleep, though, I normally respond in the mornings.
Although I work Monday-Friday, I work from home, so I'm usually on my laptop ^^.
I think I've covered just about everything...
Thank you for reading!
Bump (completely forgot about this one, but I'd still like to do it lol).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back