• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Long Term 1x1s (Historical, Realistic, etc.) (mxm, fxf, etc.)

memphis

head empty and i like it that way
Roleplay Availability
Hey there, I’m Luz! Now that summer has rolled around, I have a great deal of free time on my hands, and I am currently looking for some new partners to write with and fill that time, preferably people who are interested in a long term rp!

• Central time zone (UTC -6).
  • I write multiple paragraphs per post. Often upwards of 4. I would prefer you at least be able to write two or three (this is flexible).
  • I can typically respond every couple days to once a week or so, but this can take more or less time just depending on how busy I am, average reply length, etc.. I am very flexible with the frequency of replies on your behalf, anywhere from a couple times a week to once a month can work for me, I’d just like to know beforehand what to expect!
  • I would prefer you be aged around 16+, but if you can be mature and utilize proper spelling and grammar in your writing, I don’t really mind. Not to say that mistakes don’t happen, but you know what I’m getting at.
  • I play all genders, though I do tend toward male characters. If romance is an aspect you’d like to include in the rp, I do prefer it be mxm, fxf, or (m/f)/nb characters. I’ve just had bad experiences with mxf romance. You’d have to really sell me on it if you have an idea involving that, or have very persuasive reasoning. For platonic rps, however, I’m open to any pairing under the sun!
  • If romance is being included, I prefer slow burn.
  • I almost exclusively rp original plots with original characters.
  • My preferred medium for rp has been email, but I am totally willing to write over the forums or pm system here, or venture into g-docs, depending on your preferences. I don’t use any instant messengers, however.
  • Overall, I am a very flexible person in general, but I do ask that you communicate with me about your preferences, availability, any questions you have, etc.!

As for the topics/genres I’m interested in, here’s a brief list. A (^) denotes that I am particularly interested in a topic. An asterisk (*) denotes that I do have a plot or idea in mind for this. Feel free to inquire when you contact me.

• WWI/I*^
  • American Civil War*^
  • 17th/18th Century Italy*
  • Southern/Midwestern Gothic*^
  • Antebellum Period* / Manifest Destiny / Old West^
  • Edwardian Era*
  • Russian Revolution
  • Pirate/Maritime
  • Ancient Rome^
  • Historical (other than what I’ve mentioned here!)
  • Post-Apocalyptic/Dystopian/Zombie Apocalypse
  • Lawyers/Criminal Justice
  • Sports Teams (a plus if set historically)
  • Kitchen Sink Drama/Brooding, Wealthy Young Men
  • Vampires (only interested in historical settings for this)
  • Original Plots
  • The Walking Dead Game (this is pretty much the only fandom I’ll go for, I’d love to do something with the latest season and Javier or just OCs)
  • I also have some interest in a roleplay formatted as an email or pm correspondence where two characters communicate solely through online messages, if that makes any sense? I've seen this before and it really intrigues me.

If you are interested in something that I haven’t mentioned, feel free to make a proposal or ask me about it, I might surprise you! Please feel free to PM me if you’re at all interested. When you contact me, please tell me a little about yourself, and your preferences, as well as the genre/s you’d be interested in writing with me. I’d also love to hear of any ideas or plots you have of your own. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Hello! I'm new so I can't send PMs yet, but I'm an email RPer anyway. I'd be interested in doing any of the following MxM RPs, if you are interested:
  • WWI/I
  • American Civil War
  • Southern/Midwestern Gothic
  • Antebellum Period / Manifest Destiny / Old West
  • Edwardian Era
  • Pirate/Maritime
  • Post-Apocalyptic/Dystopian/Zombie Apocalypse
  • Mongol Conquests
  • Medieval Anything
  • King of the Franks x King of Norway or King of England or OC Version of William the Conqueror
  • French Revolution
  • Viking x Englishman
  • WWIII
Honestly, I'm open to anything.

Bumping this because I am once again open to new roleplays! Feel free to inquire, or send me a PM, preferably!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back