• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Living With A Dragon

Ember's mother can physically feel herself snap "EMBER!" she shouts looking him over "Who is this!? I told you no boys! Ever!, and look at him, he looks like a slob!" Ember tries to protest but is instantly shut down "Go to your room!" her mother shouts at her "And you! I don't know you but you can get out of my house!" she shouts at Richard as Ember storms off upstairs

Richard was about to explain, tell her that he was just a friend of Ember's, but she really didn't look like she was in the mood for it. So Richard begrudgingly left. As soon as he was out the door though a feeling came over him. He still wanted to be hanging with Ember.

Suddenly something small and pebble shaped hit's Richard in the back of the head "psst hey!" Ember calls down "up here!"

A soft smile grew on Richard's face, he should have known Ember would try this. Richard quickly, but quickly, climbed up to her windows. "I think this is the part I say Rapunzel, Rapunzel let down your hair," he chuckled.

Ember pulls him inside "I don't know about hair but I can let down a tail" she giggles as she pulls him into her room "now we have to keep quiet or my mom will ban you from even talking to me"

"Yeah, your mom seemed a bit....intense,"Richard said with a whispered chuckle," it sound like she thinks I'm going go rape you or something."

Ember sighs "she's always like that, she thinks that because I'm... bigger than other girls" she gestures to her obviously larger than average assets "that men are going to be like that around me"

Richard thought about it, though tried to stop himself blushing as she gestured to her....assets. "I suppose I can see the logic in that, but you know I'd never do that, like rape you I mean."

Ember hugs him again "I know you wouldn't" and flops onto her huge bed "so what do you wanna do then?" she asks looking up at him from her lying down position

Richard honestly didn't know but looked down at his still stained top, "I still need to get this washed," he chuckled lightly, "but that may be hard with your mom home."

Richard was a bit curious as to what she meant but shrugged and did as she asked. He took off his top and gave it to her. Richard was very well built, his muscles weren't giant or anything but they were definitely there.

Ember blushes as he takes off his top and soon darts off downstairs, creeping about is hard for a reptile her size but she manages to sneak the shirt into the next load of washing and get back upstairs trouble free

When she returned Richard was laying on the very comfy bed. "Okay so what should we do now?" he asked with a chuckle, "this was your idea."

Ember shrugs her face still deep red "I dunno I've never had a guy in my room before"

Richard sat up in surprise, "really? You've never had a guy in your room? Not even when you were too young for anything naughty?"

Ember shakes her head "No never mom always said not to bring a boy home so I never did, until now"

"Well we'd usually do girl things... mainly paint nails/claws, watch shitty movies and talk about guys... if you can't tell I'm not the most feminine girl"

Ember smiles and picks him up so he can reach the shelves "you're the guest so you choose!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back