• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Living With A Dragon

Now it was Richards turn to blush. His cheeks turned a slight shade of red as he supped his drink. "That's really sweet of you," he smiled.

Ember giggles and looks down into her drink "w-would you like to come over some time?" she asks nervously

"Are you kidding?" Richard asked before a soft smile grew on his face, "of course, I was waiting for you to finally ask me,"

She looks up beaming with happiness "y-you really mean it!?" before pulling him into a massive hug

Richard suddenly felt himself going an even deeper shade of red as she pulled him in for a hug. "Of course Ember, you know I love do biding time with you,"

Ember giggles and releases him from the hug "so when d'you wanna come over?" she asks her tail wagging happily and destroying some of the tables

Richard eyes widened in surprise a little before he gave a soft laugh, "of course I can come over now," he said happily, "just let me finish my drink."

Ember sighs and puts her head on the table with great difficulty "are you finished yet?" she asks repeatedly her impatience shining at its brightest

Richard could see she was impatient and tried to drink faster. But in the attempt he spilled the coffee on his shirt, luckily it wasn't too hot. Richard signed, but gave a soft chuckle. "Don't suppose I can wash this at your place?"

(If yes she'll see him top less XD)

Ember blushes "uhh yeah I guess you could" she can't exactly say no, even if it meant seeing him topless "so... are you finished now?" she asks again

Richard tipped the coffee cup upside down, it was empty since he had spilled it on himself. "Yeah, I guess I am," he chuckled lightly as he got up with a soft smile on his face.

Ember can't wait long enough to walk back to her place so she tosses him onto her back and takes flight in the direction of her house

Richard's eyes widened as he held on for dear life as they were suddenly up in the air. His arms wrapped around her as best he could.

Ember giggles as the two land on the roof of her 'parents' house "sorry did I scare you?" she giggles nuzzling him

"It's okay really," Richard said softly, feeling himself calm down as she nuzzled him gently, though he also felt himself start to blush gently.

Ember puts him on her back again and uses her claws to slide down the wall to the front door where her 'father' is waiting for her

(remember she was adopted by two archaeologists)

Standing at the door was a smart looking man wearing a slick pair of glasses. "Welcome home Ember," he said happily, "who's your friend?"

Ember looks down at her 'dad' "umm... dad meet Richard.... Richard meet dad" she smiles trying to hide the scratches she left on the front wall of the house

Her father looked at Richard with a slightly suspicious look. He then smiled, "well it's a pleasure to meet you," he said happily. He then kissed Ember on the cheek, "anyway I better get to work. Have fun honey, but not too much fun."

Ember blushes "Dad! he's just a friend!" before pushing Richard inside where her 'mom' is sat looking a little less friendly "Ember! how many times have I told you!? do not land on the roof! do not fly! You know that Air Traffic Control has you on their radar!, and the wall! will you stop scratching them! the amount of money spent on paint!" She looks angry and doesn't seem to notice Richard

Richard felt himself also blushing a little at her father's statement. He knew that that probably wasn't going to happen though, not that he wouldn't hate that. "Um...you must be Ember's 'mother'" Richard said politely

Users who are viewing this thread

Back