• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Living With A Dragon

"difficultly" she admits "clothes have to be specially tailored to fit and so my scales don't shred them, I don't fit in cars so I can't drive anywhere, I think I'm not allowed to go on planes due to... my weight..." she admits sheepishly although she can't help it dragons were naturally big and heavy creatures " the most difficult thing is actually eating... as the majority of meals served in restaurants and cafes aren't appropriate size for an adult dragon"

Richard couldn't help but feel sympathetic as he heard all the troubles that Ember had to go through. They were such obvious complications for a dragon and yet he had never thought about them before. He really wished he could do something more to help her. But right now Richard could only be there to support her.

"If there are no other questions about me or the exhibits then I would like to declare today's talk over" she claps her claws together "and a question for our expert, are you free now?"

Richard couldn't help but give a soft smile, "for you? Absolutely," he said happily as he walked over. The crowds slowly began checking out the rest of the museum, leaving him and Ember alone. "That was amazing," he congratulated

Ember giggles "Oh y'know it's just my usual gig... so about that coffee" she smiles as the two begin to walk out of the building "I know a place around the corner that I visit all the time"

"Sounds good," Richard smiled, "you know I'm really glad I came to your show. I mean you seemed so confident and...collected. You really should be like that more often."

She sighs "It's hard for me to be like that all the time... they're complete strangers... I'll never see them again, but I see every one on campus at least once a week"

"Well I just think if they saw that side of you they'd be given the opportunity to see you the way I do," Evan said either a sweet and compassionate smile.

Ember blushes and gives him a playful shove which is to anything less heavy than her a punch "C'mon you I need a coffee"

"Coffee would be great," Evan smiled as he walked with Ember to the coffee shop. It luckily didn't take long at all and soon enough they were there. "Um do you need me to order for you?" he asked politely, wondering if she would fit inside.

She nods as she hits her head on the door frame. She recoils and rubs her head. "I'll take a Tea... English breakfast."

"Be back in a sec," Richard smiled as he headed inside and ordered. A few minutes later he returned with a tea for Ember and a coffee for himself.

Whilst he was inside one of Ember's friends who worked in the shop came out to take her order, she politely told them that Even had already gone in for her. The two sat talking at one of the outside tables until he came back with the drinks.

"So...what should we talk about first?" Richard asked with a soft smile as he sat down and stopped his coffee. He didn't mind what they talked about, he just wanted to be with Ember. "

Ember looks down at him. "Well I've told you about me. Why don't you tell me about you?" She smiles and takes a massive gulp from her scalding hot mug of tea.

Last edited:
Ember boops his nose "anything silly, everything, whatever I don't know and whatever you want to tell me."

Richard blushed lightly as he bopped his nose, he would have booped back but she was so tall. "Well what don't you know about me?"

Her tail wags behind her "many things" She smiles "c'mon just tell me what I haven't heard before"

"We both my parents and me are from Australia and I lived there for a few years before I moved here at the age of 18," Richard said as he sipped his drink, "uh...I like drawing and video games. And my favourite animal is a llama....though I think dragon is starting to might become a new fave," he smiled.

Ember giggles and blushes slightly "I guess we have more things in common then I thought, I'm a gamer myself... I can't really... play well due to" she holds up her claws "these being so damn big" she takes another gulp of tea "so what are your parents like?"

Richard chuckled lightly, "dont worry I got a friend in the i.t. unit, maybe he can build you a custom controller," Richard offered happily, "and my parents are real nice. Hard working, kind, they'd love you and I'm sure you'd love them."

Ember smiles "I'll have to ask him" her tail wags happily as he mentions his parents "I'd love to meet them!" she smiles and finishes off her tea

"Maybe next time I visit down under I'll take you," Richard smiled. He then noticed the wagging tail, "so I assume you're happy?"

Ember blushes and tucks her tail under her "I'm always happy when I'm with you" she smiles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back