What's new

Realistic/Modern Living With A Dragon

DapperCharmer2.0

The Charming Llama
"Of course it is," Richard said as he sat up and looked at her, "you have such amazing eyes, such a full bodied figure, and I never said this before but your scales are beautiful."

Pixelated

The Genetically Unstable One
Ember is blushing a deeper red then she is normally and plucks out a chest scale "here... since you like them so much" she smiles pushing it into his hand

DapperCharmer2.0

The Charming Llama
Richard felt himself unable to stop smiling as they watched the movies together. Even during the scary part he still had a smile on his face. "Your body is really warm by the way."

Pixelated

Ember gives him a kiss "That's because I have a fire inside me" she smiles giving him a demonstration by breathing out a short burst of fire

Pixelated

Ember smiles and snuggles him further "thank you Richard" he always knew what to say to make her happy "It's kinda late and your shirt still needs to be washed... would you wanna spend the night here?" she asks innocently

DapperCharmer2.0

The Charming Llama
Richard found himself blushing at her question, though he was sure that it had been innocent in your mind. "Well I certainly have no problem spending all night next to your beautiful body, but won't your mom be pissed if she catches me?"

Pixelated

Ember blushes deeply "well not if you sleep in front of me, I can easily obscure any view of you" she smiles referencing her rather large size

Pixelated

Ember giggled she was an incredibly cute dragon even if she didn't think so and as such was incredibly snuggleable "well you'll have to try" she smiles

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)