What's new

OOC Little Talks

Dannigan

Kaerri's Man. =)
Supporter
Let me know if I can help, Wolf. It wouldn't be the first time I've helped with storyteller-related problems while being a player in that same game. =)

Wolf Rawrrr

Wolf-Knight
Supporter
Hey...

It's coming. I was going to post in the OOC two times already to apologize and reiterate my intention of getting it done soon, but it felt really stupid somehow, so I thought: "Well, I'll apologize by actually posting IC, how's that for impact..."

Except obviously I still haven't done it. I didn't want to set deadlines, either, because as you know I utterly suck at fulfilling them. However, I can say that I have every intention of opening Chapter VII this week. I don't expect to have the time to do it today (though I will start writing it today), but Saturday or Sunday ought to see it done.

I can't possibly apologize in sufficient profusion. I've left a pretty bad impression on our new companion Bone, I realize, especially after all that initial hype. Sure, there's reasons for this delay, some of them more/less compelling than others, but at this point they all feel like mundane excuses.

Thanks for the bump, Dann. Your words are very simple yet they help a lot, somehow *woof*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)