• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

OOC Little Talks

Let me know if I can help, Wolf. It wouldn't be the first time I've helped with storyteller-related problems while being a player in that same game. =)

Wolf Rawrrr Wolf Rawrrr Hey you! How are you doing? Can we have an Amaranth update, please? Excited, hyperactive players want to know! =)

Hey...

It's coming. I was going to post in the OOC two times already to apologize and reiterate my intention of getting it done soon, but it felt really stupid somehow, so I thought: "Well, I'll apologize by actually posting IC, how's that for impact..."

Except obviously I still haven't done it. I didn't want to set deadlines, either, because as you know I utterly suck at fulfilling them. However, I can say that I have every intention of opening Chapter VII this week. I don't expect to have the time to do it today (though I will start writing it today), but Saturday or Sunday ought to see it done.

I can't possibly apologize in sufficient profusion. I've left a pretty bad impression on our new companion Bone, I realize, especially after all that initial hype. Sure, there's reasons for this delay, some of them more/less compelling than others, but at this point they all feel like mundane excuses.

Thanks for the bump, Dann. Your words are very simple yet they help a lot, somehow *woof*

I'm bumpin'...

I iz bumpin'!

You waz warned!
8D

(I just love that face!) =)
giphy.gif
(Image credit: Giphy)

sigh.

once again, many apologies.

what happened was that amid everything else, bones sent me a PM saying how he won't be able to play after all, for reasons, so all in all the recruitment attempt has been completely unsuccessful. not sure if it was me or them but every single person of the... 4-5 people who expressed interest eventually said they can't come through, 3 of them while we were deep into character development...

suppose i got a little crestfallen at that, and ended up postponing opening the next chapter. again. there has also been a lot of work, until today its been days since i even turned on the pc, i just went to work, got home late, went to sleep, and work again. what little time i had i just couldnt get amaranth done :(

im terribly sorry, and at this point im planning just to start the chapter first chance i get, and then see about picking new people along the way.

the only other thing i can say is thx for sticking around this long. i dont deserve it but there you are :/

Dear Wolf, we've had a lot of ups and downs together, and I've no regrets for any of it. I'm in for the long haul, as I promised when I joined, so don't you worry about that! I'm sorry none of the new people worked out, but sooner or later I'm sure one will come along. In the meantime, we all understand how our offline life can get in the way of the online one. I'm just glad to hear from you!

You take care of yourself, and get Amaranth started when you're ready. I'll be here. ^33^

Is that what's going on, good Wolf? Yikes. Sorry to hear none of these folks can play. I was looking forward to meeting them. I would be crestfallen too. Amaranth is to you what Sharseya and Robotech: Broadsword are to me - our fascinating and wonderful dream-worlds. =)

I'm in too and for the long haul! Amaranth is more than an RPG to me; it's a "Safe Haven" you've built and no one else in the world can duplicate it! Amaranth is special and so are you. *insert friendly punch in the shoulder here* =) However you decide to proceed with Amaranth is fine with me, just as long as it proceeds. And it will.

So, post when you're able to post and knock on the Conversation door if you want to bounce ideas off of me. You're good people to chat with with just about anything. =)

*throws a big, meaty dinner Wolf's way* =)

Ah'm bumpin' again! Why? Becoz I can!! Woooo!

So gid oudda da way! I iz bumpiiiiiiin'! =)

JNiEHrV.gif
(Image credit: imgur.com )

Heya Wolf. I remember you from way back in 2014. I'm blown away that you still have this game running. That's just a real feat in and of itself.

I will join this game if you'll have me. What should I read to get up to speed on this massive story? I doubt I will be able to read everything since 2012 :D

Hey there! I remember your character's name from when I first joined! I bet Wolf will be happy to see you again! =)

Hey there! I remember your character's name from when I first joined! I bet Wolf will be happy to see you again! =)
I don't think I had a character in this game. Unless I'm mistaken. It was 5 years ago :P
But I was always interested in this one.

Ah! I see. Thanks for explaining. Folks change names here sometimes, so you could have fooled me. =)

If you don't mind my asking, where do you know Wolf from? Wayward Inn? RPdom?

If you don't mind my asking, where do you know Wolf from? Wayward Inn? RPdom?
Just a short while after I joined they changed their name to RPdom. I don't think I had too much interaction with Wolf at the time, but he was very active, so I saw him constantly. Unless we did. I can barely remember :D

Well, my lady Kaerri and I have been here since it was RPdom, so you have us beat! =)

Yes, I see it now. Doctor Calgori still has the same name (I'm looking in Chapter One of this game). Huh! He was last seen 22 April, 2019! That's not long ago at all! =)

EDIT: And he has been with it since 2012! Whoa, that's terrific! =)

Oh. Hi there *woof*

Sure you're amazed. BUT are you amazed enough to want to join? ^D^
*Waves hand mysteriously* "I am not the player you are looking for" haha. I sincerely appreciate the offer but there's no way I could keep up. Happy just sitting on the sidelines watching the cool kids play. Maybe someday I'll be able too though. :)

Yes, I see it now. Doctor Calgori still has the same name (I'm looking in Chapter One of this game). Huh! He was last seen 22 April, 2019! That's not long ago at all! =)

EDIT: And he has been with it since 2012! Whoa, that's terrific! =)
Yeah I checked his profile before. Hope he's checking in often. Also Wolf Rawrrr Wolf Rawrrr I promise I will not drop out on you mid character-creation or whatever. I don't have anything to do for a month and I am all about writing at the moment. So don't worry about that with me mate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back