What's new

OOC Little Talks

MDL

RIP Doctor Calgori
Good stuff my friend. Yeah I'll go ahead and confirm my choice for you. I'm starting to have an idea pop into my head. Send me a PM!

MDL

RIP Doctor Calgori
I actually remember you were called Renarion back in the day, as it says on the maps you made for the atlas. Am I right? "Renarion Amerion" or something like that.

Wolf Rawrrr

Wolf-Knight
Supporter
It's an alias I've been using for over a decade now, though at some point I largely replaced it with Wolf Rawrrrr. I don't remember using it on the site, though I suppose it's possible I did. Then I started signing all the maps and lore books with R.A., lending the name to some made up historian :P *woof*

We'll move the discussion to the PMs, then. I'll respond when I am able; I'd rather delay my response and then give you a proper one than to rush it :)

Dannigan

Kaerri's Man. =)
Supporter
...though at some point I largely replaced it with Wolf Rawrrrr.
(ellipsis mine)

Holy frijoles!! Did you notice that extra "r" in Wolf's name?!

Does that mean he's changing his name again, this time to "Wolf Rawrrrr"?! Oh noes! However will we discern him from "Wolf Rawrrr"?!

(I can't be normal - it's far too boring! Ha ha! Have fun creating the character!)

Honor and fun,
Dann =)

Wolf Rawrrr

Wolf-Knight
Supporter
Right.

In the meantime, I am planning to go ahead and start Chapter VII. MDL's character can join us along the way, whether it's before the war council, during, or even after. Anything will work *woof*

So we'll do it like we discussed, except obviously I'll have to think of an alternative scene for Asher. You ready, @Jack Elarithon? I'mma just wing it ^D^

MDL

RIP Doctor Calgori
Sorry for the slow-walking of my character. It's largely finished but I have to touch it up a bit. Had my family come to Russia from Sweden these last few days, so been busy on that.

Dannigan

Kaerri's Man. =)
Supporter
No, no MDL. Take your time! Not only does your family come first, but in my experience, the best characters are made with time and care. As far as I am concerned, take all the time you need to make what you are happy with! =)

Reactions: MDL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)