• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

reachforthesky145

just a starstrucken dreamer
Hi friends! This may be a long shot, but I wanted to give it a go! Finding myself bored upon the conclusion of finals (gotta love being a college kid then being confused with free time once you don't have school for a month), I made a new OC! It's not so much an OC that has to fit into one fandom or anything, but more so an idea! I'm typically one who prefers to use canon based characters for my OC's partners, then make the storyline our own! However.. If I find someone I really click with, I'd be willing to discuss OC x OC. I do double, and prefer it! So if you want to set up an OC that fits within this AU or we make your own universe, I'm completely game!

Here's the AU/OC I had in mind!
  • There are some element of the show "You" to this, just as a FYI! But you don't have to watch the show to understand the plot! Just helped to inspire the idea!
  • My OC is a Southern Ballerina from a poor, abusive family. After receiving a full-ride into Columbia University for their ballet program, she travels to the City that Never Sleeps to pursue her dreams. With dreams of going to Julliard and becoming a professional ballerina, she throws herself into the program. Also working to afford the never ending equipment for a dancer. Struggling to balance school, work, dance, and a social hierarchy that is completely foreign to her, she finds herself finding solitude in the most unlikely of people.
  • The canon character (from the list below) would be a secret serial killer. On the surface, no one would ever expect this person of being a serial killer. As they come off as friendly, well rounded person. With ordinary interests and lavish lifestyle. Originally I thought they would be her professor, who she goes to as she is failing a class for help. Or she can be someone she just runs into a work or during one of her performances. The canon character then begins to exploit her innocence, stalking her, wanting her for themselves. They build up her trust, forming a relationship with her. Luring her in with acts of kindness she is not used to and expensive gifts.. But in the end, they wish to turn the little white swan into the black swan. To make her a serial killer as well.
  • This is a darky theme with elements of gore. There will be triggers such as manipulation, abuse, and things of that nature. Just to be completely honest of those who have triggers along those lines!
  • Follow site rules!
  • These are mostly all just ideas! I am open to adapting the storyline to fit what we want!

Here are the canon characters/fandoms I'd love to pair her with!
  • The Walking Dead --> Negan
  • Marvel --> Loki
  • Gossip Girl --> Chuck
  • Supernatural --> Dean
  • The Vampire Diaries --> Elijah or Damon
  • Potentially more that I can think of right now, Feel free to ask if you have a fandom you really want to try!

Here are some guidelines I like to follow!
  • 18+ only, prefer 21+ up
  • Must be okay with OC speech and some outside chatting outside the storyline!
  • Personally I love vision boards, and typically set up Pinterest boards for my OCs!
  • LGBTQ safe environment! My OC (female) is paired up M x F, but I support whatever for your character!
  • Looking for someone long term and who stays pretty active!
  • Prefer at least 2-3 responses a week. But I understand if you get busy, just keep me informed!
  • No ghosting, please. Very frustrating. If you become uninterested, don't like my OC, don't have the time, etc. Just let me know. No hard feelings if you want to move on! Communication is key!
  • Prefer literature and detailed responses! 2000 characters or more is a plus! But if you are very detailed in a limited number of characters and it progresses the story line, I'm okay with that too!
~please let me know if any of this sounds of interest to you! I am open to play any of the canon characters in the fandoms listed above for your precious OC!~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back