• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Little Ole me, Seeking.

BiteMeAlive

Hello sweets,

I am here for the very first time as in...Yes. A noob to this site. However not a noob to most role play settings. In high school I was a very active writer but sense graduating I have been lacking. I'm hoping to get to meet you all as well as meet some really GrOoVy friends.

My profile is open for views if you must know a tiny more about me but other then that I am open to writing and growing a role play with anyone. I would prefer 18+ PLEASE.

I do not have much fan bases due to a previous busy schedule but...stay tuned yeah?

Staying tuned baaa.
I’d love to write! I love darker, grittier stories that make me question my own sanity. If maybe you’d wanna write let me know!! (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back