• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Literate The Real World

RedLipstick34

A Lady in Perpetual Waiting
I see games like this through the forums all the time but they're always simple one liner games and players are always too self absorbed in their own characters to add any drama. There have been a ton of intense, dark roleplays on my offering table lately and I really just want something dramatic and fun, so I decided to take a swing at The Real World. So without further ado:

This is the true story of seven strangers picked to live in a house, work together, and have their lives taped. To find out what happens when people stop being polite and start getting real.

Applicants from all over were looked through, and you got in. Whether you're in love with attention, dream of fame, or just want to party for free in a nice house surrounded by beautiful people, your day has arrived and you're on your way.

I'm a little strict on who I let into roleplays, because the players are everything, so I will ask for a sample post or some sort of snippet of writing from you. I want dedicated, literate roleplayers who will carry on a story and get involved. Please don't show interest or apply if you're more interested in simple roleplays.

It will not be first come first serve but the persona's to choose from will be below, the show is always full of different clashing personality types, so I wanted to make sure we didn't have an abundance of Mary Sue's. I will elaborate on more about the game in the thread if I end up making one. I'm not sure which role I'm taking so for now they're all open and I'll allow one or two OC's if I get a lot of interest.

1. The good little virgin (either gender)

2. The Player (Male)

3. The Party Girl (Female)

4. The Rocker (Male)

5. The comedian (Male)

6. The Dramatic One (Female)

7. The Hot One (Female)

I'm interested however I'd like to know your post requirement per response before I commit to the rp

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Says you..... lol
good virgin?

Des would tap that

[/QUOTE]
he already did xD poor alice never saw it coming xD

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Lol true that. I feel like a G when that happened. Lol xD

[/QUOTE]
lol xD

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Lol true that. I feel like a G when that happened. Lol xD

[/QUOTE]
lol xD

[/QUOTE]
lol xD

whoa not sure how that happen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back