• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

karambitcannibal

★ Hello! I am currently in search of a roleplay pertaining to the Demon Slayer anime. So far, I’m still in Season 1– so no spoilers yet please!

As a roleplay partner and potential friend, you should get to know me a bit. I’m a female who writes both male and female characters. I’m 19 y/o. Generally an anxious kind of person, so please be chill! I’m super friendly. I’m in the EST time zone. I don’t care what gender you are or what gender you play, but have a pairing preference (MxF, FxF, MxM) in mind if you contact me. Be decisive please! I can play canon or an OC.

I usually play males, but I also love to write women or NB characters. I can reply daily or multiple times a day, it just depends on my mood and how busy I am. No need to apologize to me if you’re gone a couple of days, please take your time! I will submit things to our server channels, but not to bother you or pressure you for replies. Ghost friendly, but prefer if you say if you’re not interested anymore!

I use drawn FCs that I rightfully own. I write at most 800 words per reply, but average at 300-400 words if I’m just kicking back and relaxing. I do not roleplay with minors. If you're the type of roleplayer who is mean or rude OOC, we aren't going to get along. I'm anxious, but I will 100% stand my ground (: <3!

As far as prompts go, I’m open to a variety of them. However, I posted this in hopes to find a specific kind of roleplay, as the title states! I'm looking for someone who is just as interested in the prompt as I am, so if you don't particularly care for it, we may not be compatible. I like to make playlists, pinboards, canons of our characters, etc. I want to use that energy on another roleplayer who will do the same! As for the plot, it should be noted that I’m down to play whatever you want. My characters aren’t perfect, they could be bad guys, too. I'm totally down to brainstorm on any plot ideas surrounding Demon Slayer. ★

★ Hello! I am currently in search of a roleplay pertaining to the Demon Slayer anime. So far, I’m still in Season 1– so no spoilers yet please!

As a roleplay partner and potential friend, you should get to know me a bit. I’m a female who writes both male and female characters. I’m 19 y/o. Generally an anxious kind of person, so please be chill! I’m super friendly. I’m in the EST time zone. I don’t care what gender you are or what gender you play, but have a pairing preference (MxF, FxF, MxM) in mind if you contact me. Be decisive please! I can play canon or an OC.

I usually play males, but I also love to write women or NB characters. I can reply daily or multiple times a day, it just depends on my mood and how busy I am. No need to apologize to me if you’re gone a couple of days, please take your time! I will submit things to our server channels, but not to bother you or pressure you for replies. Ghost friendly, but prefer if you say if you’re not interested anymore!

I use drawn FCs that I rightfully own. I write at most 800 words per reply, but average at 300-400 words if I’m just kicking back and relaxing. I do not roleplay with minors. If you're the type of roleplayer who is mean or rude OOC, we aren't going to get along. I'm anxious, but I will 100% stand my ground (: <3!

As far as prompts go, I’m open to a variety of them. However, I posted this in hopes to find a specific kind of roleplay, as the title states! I'm looking for someone who is just as interested in the prompt as I am, so if you don't particularly care for it, we may not be compatible. I like to make playlists, pinboards, canons of our characters, etc. I want to use that energy on another roleplayer who will do the same! As for the plot, it should be noted that I’m down to play whatever you want. My characters aren’t perfect, they could be bad guys, too. I'm totally down to brainstorm on any plot ideas surrounding Demon Slayer. ★
Hey, so im new to this site and don't know how anything works. (im discord biased) but i've been looking for something like this for so long!!! and I'm definitely interested. if you do wish to give me a chance I look forward to hearing from you.

Hello hello! I’d be interested in writing with you. Since you’ve introduced yourself, I feel like it’s only common courtesy to do the same. I’m 18 years old. I like to game a lot; varying from Genshin Impact to Apex. I most juggle between the two. I sometimes play Dead by Daylight, but normally when my friends want to. My name is Ashe, so feel free to call me so! Imma Libra (if you happen to have an interest in horoscopes and all). I’m pretty spiritual.

I also loooove making headcanons and all that jazz! I feel like it really makes the roleplay feel more alive.

Hi hi, I'd love to RP if you're still looking for new partners!
I haven't role played Demon Slayer yet, but I am an experienced RPer, so I'd like to think I'm up for the challenge or trying out new characters!

yo this sounds really cool.
I would say im a good RPer but sadly if i were to need to draw an oc im afraid i am not the best at drawing.
i am discord based as well but it would be dope to rp in this (16 yrs old btw)
i myself have loads of ideas and custom stories i already have made for demon slayer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back